the story

Shan'tae pov :
"Miea and vay come on were going to be late if y'all don't hurry up." I say to my girls . Im taking them to candyland like nicki and I always do with them. It's frustrating me that she's not here with us. It's not going t ok be the same. As I put my black ugg boots on i here a knock at the dore hoping to god it's my wife. I wasn't expecting anyone else. As I open. The dore it's candy and sharika nicki's best friends from high school. "I assume yall came to intaragate" I say opening the door all the way allowing them to come in. "No I came to talk to you sence nicki is to hurt to do so herself I brought rika for support nicki has no idea we are here so don't think she sent us" candy says as we all walk to the couch. "Momy we ready now" vay says as her and miea run down stairs. "Ok give momy a minute go play for a second k I'll call you down in a minute babes" I say pointing to the stairs as the girls run off to go play. "So what happened I'm here to listen not judge so even if you did fuck tiea just tell me. I'm trying to help y'all I want yall to be together because what you two have is amazingly irreplaceable. And nicki loves it." Candy says setting her purse down. "Well we were setting up fi the girls party and nicki looked a little mad so I was trying to talk to her and comfort her but she was kind of brushing me off" I say as i began to tell the story. "She told me to give her some space so I did and I came back up to her later on at the birthday party because I was missing her and I wanted her company. I asked her did she want to take a walk and talk about what's on her mind and she said no and just snapped at me . That kinda hurt my feelings so I left her alone . But i didn't want to be around anyone but her she wasn't having it so I sat down alone." I say still explaining the story . TieA walked over to me and asked was I ok I lied and told her yes. Of corse She knows better than that so she said what's wrong I'm not dumb ive been with u for 5 years what's on your mind.?" I told her , I said "nicki" and i startrd crying because i just wanted nicki to talk to me about what ever was on her mind. " tiea saw my tears she said let's go talk took my hand and went to our room. We sat down on the bed I told her how i was feeling and she hugged me and kissed me like a weirdo. I guess she new I was upset and took it as a chance to push up on me and down play nicki . I tried to push tiea away and I said what are you doing nicki's going to kill me. She kissed me agian and that's when she forced her way on top of me." "and as I was calling her name trying to tell her I didn't want it she kept going and nicki walked in." I say getting teary. "I never ment to hurt her I sware I didn't I was not trying to hurt her." I say as a tear drops from my eye. "She walks in and she said something about tt being right about me , when I saw the look on her face I wanted to cry for her. And nicki won't even listen to me she saw what she saw I dont think I could change it if I tried " I say as the tears continue to pour from my eyes. "If I could take it all back I would. Moments later I feel candy rubbing my back to comfort me. "It's ok girl don't cry nicki loves you and she's just going by what she saw. She's hurting right now it might be a while but she will come around. , is this the first time this has happened? " candy says still rubbing my back. "No tiea always pushes up on me. We had sex like three months ago nicki and I were not together. I didn't want to but tiea forced me too" I love nicki I dont want to be with anyone but her. And it's getting hard because I'm pregnant now and I don't know what to do or who to talk to because it could be tiea's. " I say crying harder. "Oh my god" how far along are you" candy says standing up. "Three months " i say looking up at her. "I haven't got a test yet because I haven't told nicki and I'm afraid that it's tieas and nickis going to leave me." I say breathing hard and whipping my tears. "You have to talk to her. She's going to be pisses off yes , because you didn't tell her when it first happened but she needs to know." Candy says grabbing her keys. "Call her shan'tae " she says as her and Sharika leave the house.