pee

Its a normal day in teyvat, youre out exolorimg till you spot a hilichurl camp. But there was only one hilichurl there..how unusula?
well, seems like less work to do!
you sneak up behind it, and pull out your weapon, ready to attack until the hilichurl turns and stares at you. H-huh? You thought, its nit attacking?
the hilichurl blushed hard and stood up, looked at you inti the eyes sexily, and whispered a spell. "Mosi mota, humo nehe, hwaka dwingo, humo jeye.."
the moment you heard it, you fell weak, helpless almost, helpless ti do anythung but to admire thr hilichrul lustly. You stare at the hilichurls body in awe, and you bend your knees and drop ti the floor. You couodnt stop blushing.
"a-am i simping?" You thought.
the hikichurl lifted your chin and stared inti your eyes. You stared back. Few seconds kater, you two were hopelessly in love, it was like notjing else existed. You goance at his body, his muscles shining in the sun.
the hioichurl looks at yours, and before you knew it, you and the hilichrul was all iver eachother.
this love spell got you hopelessly in love, with no other choice but to make love with the hilichrul. seconds later, the hikichurl starts taking its belt off....
you couldnt help but to stare hopelrssly at it. Soon, you relt yours coming off too...
THIS IS PART ONE I MIGHT CONTINUE IT