An Over Sensitized Era

Today's era is an over sensitized era.An era of people getting offended by harmless jokes and words that is politically corrected is all we can say. There's nothing wrong with political correctness,but when it is this extreme that people can't joke about other's race or their sexuality even if they are mild ones.The most ridiculous part about this era is that people are getting offended by stuff that don't even targets them. It's like when some white girls find some slightly racist jokes that targets the black very offensive,but blacks may find it funny.When referring to black people ,African Americans is the most used term in this day,but who calls a white person a European American?Literally every Netflix shows these days have to have a black character and a gay/lesbian character.This political correctness in tv.shows has gone too far,for example I have seen a show that features the queen of england I believe, which has to be white,but they picked a black actor for her.In old day's drama they either pick an actor that fits a character or they make up a character for an special/famous actor but I have never seen something that the actor and the character don't even fit.Another good example of political correctness is that only black people can voice black characters,I mean if it can improve the viewer's experience  I'm all for it,but sometimes they are changing the voice actors of some very classic shows,and when that happens the viewer don't have the same feeling they had when they are little.

Not trying to be offensive.Just my thoughts.