𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙩𝙬𝙤 - 𝙀𝙢𝙤𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣𝙨

You started to run towards the building of your savior, while looking around for victims as well. As you entered the building you noticed a woman laying beside the entrance, having multiple shot wounds. This wasn't the mask man...there must be someone else. You noticed some shouting and slowly but surely you walked towards the argument. They sounded like young females and you took a glance over the turning. There was a girl in long and black hair...pointing a pistol at a blonde short haired girl. Beside them was a dead body with the same shot wounds of the woman before. So one of them killed them...you thought as you gripped your katana tighter, making yourself ready for a attack.

But as you turned to face them it hit you. On the opposite direction was the sniper...aiming at them. The black haired girl noticed him immediately and so did the blonde with you. They quickly started to run off to the staircase and you started to walk toward it. So did the sniper since you two had the same goal...to put people to the edge of despair. Right now, you weren't able to ignore the orders but you're going to keep fighting.

You two arrived at the same time at the staircase and took the turn towards it. You two were walking beside each other, silently with your weapons in your hands. You suddenly heard a light sound of something falling and you glanced down on your feet. A little weird looking ball rolled at your shoe. It wasn't just a ball..it was a grenade!

Surprisingly the first thing you did wasn't running off...instead, you grabbed the sniper and pulling him down the stairs, running towards a covered wall. You managed to push the sniper behind the wall in time but you were too slow... You took the full blow and got threw back into the glass, hitting your head and everything went black.

You woke up to a high picked ringing in your ear and glanced up to see the sniper, hovering over you. As you tried to sit up you groaned out in pain as a hand gently pressed you down on the floor again. "Don't move..." he spoke and you widen your eyes. He just talked, he just told me to not move. Still having a shock from the explosion you looked at his mask as he slowly picked you up bridal style as gently as he could. You bit onto your lips from the movements. You're whole body was acing and screaming to stop.

He had his rifle behind his shoulder and you were able to look at him more closely. He was wearing a black suit and looked really spruced up. He was also wearing a hat and gloves. Everything in the color black. His mask had a light crack and his clothes were dirty...probably from the explosion. You were in his strong and muscular arms as he pressed you against his chest. You blushed at the thought. Did he care about you and why was he helping you. The mask was supposed to give him order to put more people to the edge of despair...but he didn't seem to care...that was kind cute. You quickly snapped out of your daydreaming...what was that? You thought and you quickly shook the feelings off.

He stopped soon enough in front of a room and opened the door. It was a nice looking and little apartment. It didn't seem to belong anyone but it was better than nothing. He put you down on the couch and started to search in the drawers. It was quiet...but wasn't awkward. It was a nice silence and he soon turned to you with a first aid kit in his hands...moving closer towards you.

——————————————————————
Part two yay! I got so many good ideas omgg I can't wait to write more x3