Chapter 18

Kuroo's POV

After we had said our goodbyes with the boys, me, Kenma and Oikawa headed to my house. Or well, Oikawa to his but since he lives next to me... you know what I mean.

Once we were infront of our houses we waved goodbye and I led Kenma inside just like I had last night. I'd never admit it, to myself or to anyone else, but I hoped I'd get to do this more often.

Once taking off his shoes, he charged up to my room and jumped on the bed. He looked exhausted but I wasn't prepared to let him sleep yet. There was still a lot we had to talk about before the day came to a close, besides, it was only 5pm. And if he went to sleep now he'd probably wake up at 1am and play video games all night which is something I, unfortunately, could not allow.

"So uh there's actually something I wanted to talk to you about... I think you know what it is" I surely didn't expect Kenma to speak first. Especially not about what I think he's about to talk about.

"Uh... yeah?" I was nervous to have this conversation, especially since I wanted to ask him to be my boyfriend. It was way too soon but I felt as if, no matter how hard I tried, I'd have to leave him when I went to university so I needed to hold every moment dearly and, when it came to him, being my boyfriend was all I could want for my life to be full of happiness.

"You know how you've been inviting me over a lot lately" well it's only been twice but since it's been twice in two days- I can kinda see where he's coming from. I nodded, indicating for him to continue. "Well... okay here's the thing" I had a bad feeling that he'd tell me he didn't like me and the kisses were just... just spur of the moment. "You need to sort out your fridge situation dude"

"I- wuh...?"

"You literally have nothing that I could snack on while playing video games. If you're gonna invite me over so much I think you should buy some more stuff for me to... what's with that face?" I wasn't making a face. I was just a little shocked. Was he playing with me or was he being 100% serious.

"Kenma... I thought you'd want to talk about something else but uh... I guess we could go shopping right now if you want to. You can pick out whatever you want. My treat"

"Really? You're the best" it made me happy to see him so excited but also saddened me since the excitement wasn't over the fact that I was going to ask him to be my boyfriend. I'd still try to talk to him about it though. Maybe feeding him a lot of sweets could make him more compliant.

I drove us to the store and he took my hand, dragging me to the sweets section. I, personally, didn't like sweets. It could be the fact that I didn't eat many as a child since I wanted to stay in shape for volleyball, but I just thought they were nothing more than a cheap way to give your child dental problems.

"See anything you like?"

"Everything. How many can I choose" he really did like sweets huh. I sighed.

"As many as you want. But don't make me go broke over this"

"I promise I won't" he pranced around the isle picking up piles upon piles of sweets. I guess there would be no sleep for him tonight. Leaving him to nap might have been the biggest missed opportunity of my life. But no going back now.

We checked out once he had gotten everything and it was nowhere as expensive as I thought it would be. We had also passed the frozen section on the way to the checkout so Kenma had gotten us some ice cream too. It was April, therefore still chilly, but Kenma was so happy I couldn't refuse.

On the drive back, he ate, or more like devoured, the ice cream. He really had a sweet tooth and it shows but it made him even cuter. Once we arrived, he jumped out the car and swung the bag of sweets back and forth as he skipped his way to the front door. This would be the third time he walks into my house. I don't even know why I'm counting, it's just important.