Explanation- 1

Hi, I know author notes are pretty boring and people usually skip author notes. But please read this. Cause here it would explain the character y/n.

Now you are probably wondering why people see you as a monster...

You weren't born full human, but instead a hybrid. Not just any hybrid, but a... (ha you thought I'd tell you-, but you will find out what you look like later on in the story.For now, this is all the info you get...)

You look like a human, but you have a pair of wings, you can turn the feathers into anything other than food or living things. You also have a pair of medium size demon horns(no, you are not mean... or are you?). You look like a human, but you have a pair of wings, you can turn the feathers into anything other than food or living things. Y/n also have a pair of horns, somewhat similar to Schlatt. (No, you are not a goat).

Y/n spend in a lab for 4 years before escaping it. (that means you got captured when you were 3.) You wondered around a snowy place before passing out. She woke up found herself in a warm little cabin. That is how she first met her family.

You were adopted at the age of 7, with three other boys... (you guessed it)

Dave(Technoblade), Wilbur, and Tommy are your brothers, and of course Philza is your dad or stepdad I guess. The moment you are in this family, is the moment you first felt love from other people (and hybrid, since you know, Technoblade). Being completely honest, it actually feels really good to have people that cared for you.

Technoblade is 11, Wilbur is 10, and Tommy is about 3 years old. (yes, I know that Wilbur is older than Technoblade, but just to make things a bit easier for me).

But good things and memorize never last long... not after the accident happened when you were 13. You have never felt this much pain before, not even when your bullies beat you up, and you can't even move. This feeling or pain is from your heart, and will leave a scar forever. After the accident, you never saw any of the family members again. At Dawn 11th, you swore that you will never have emotions ever again. That day, you changed into a completely different person. From a laughing and joyful child into a lost and emotionless demon.