1 ~ coffee accident

Y/N pov

i straightened my back and took deep breaths.  shoulders set back & head held high,i was confident. when i heard the first beats of the music i made my entrance on stage and started walking confidently on the beat. i felt the big projector on me and i couldn't see the spectators. but i still had the feeling that all eyes were on me. i continued walking until the end of the scene were i made a few poses before throwing my hair back over my shoulder,turning around and walk back.
and just like that, it was already finished. my first runway in a fashion week. i was so proud of myself yet, sad it was already over. i returned back in my lodge to wait for the end of the show.

...

- Time skip to the end of the runaway -

?: Y/N!!! Y/N!!! i heard a familiar voice scream my name.

i turned around and saw my best friends ellie and maddie running towards me. i have known them since i was born because our moms used to be friends and they are practically like my sisters only from different moms.

y/n: HEYYY!!

i gave them a warm smile before hugging them tightly.

ellie: you did SO good back there!
maddie: i'm so proud of you, my favorite bitch!
ellie: hey.. what about me? ellie said jokingly while pouting playfully.

i laughed along with them.

maddie: you know i love you too silly!
ellie: well i can't say the same of you! ellie joked.
maddie: now i'm the one about to cry...

y/n: ok girls enough teasing! i'm so hungry! let's go to starbucks!

m & e: yayyy! ok!

y/n: just wait for me here i'll be back in 20 minutes. i just need to go change and take off my makeup.

...

- time skip to when you are at starbucks -

strarbucks worker: so that'll be 16,99.

i payed and went to sit at the table my friends reserved for us.
we talked for about 30 minutes. while  taking a sip of my coffee, i accidentally spilled my coffee on my white dress.

y/n: ughh. i need to go clean my dress at the restroom.

e & m: ok!
ellie: tell us if you need any help!
maddie: we'll wait for you.

15 minutes later...

i cleaned up a little bit of the coffee that was on my dress but we could still see some small spots of coffee. at least it was less apparent than before.

y/n: i guess i'll have to wait till i'm home to clean that up... i mumbled to myself.

after drying my dress a bit i got out.
i was just 3 meters away from my table when a tall boy rushed passed me causing me too trip over his foot and fall on the floor. i had his iced coffee all over me. great.

the boy: oh i'm so sorr-

y/n: WHAT THE F IS WRONG WITH YOU! DON'T YOU LOOK WHEN YOU WALK?

the boy: i said that i am sorry. i mean.. you weren't looking either. (he had a very strong british accent wish was sooo attractive)

y/n: whatever.. but can you at least help me get up.

the boy: oh.. uh.. yeah...

he holded out his hand for me. when i putted my hand inside his we locked eyes for a few seconds and i looked at him more attentively. the boy was hot.. like extremelyyy hot. he had hazel eyes and messy brown hair. i wanted to touch his fluffy hair so bad. his lips were stretched into a small grin which is very cute. his pink lips seem so soft.. i wondered how they will feel on mine-
"ok focus y/n!! he just spilled coffee all over you!" I said to myself.
as i looked back up in his eyes i saw him staring down at me, checking me out. i ignored his gaze on my body and pulled myself up from the floor with his hand.

y/n: it's the 2nd time today that i got coffee on this dress! thank you very much! i said quite brutally.

the boy: look i'm very sorry i wasn't looking. but here, you can have my crew neck to cover it up.

y/n: thanks

he gives me a dark brown carhartt crew neck.

?: hey louis, hurry up you're gonna be late at your auditions!

y/n: k bye louis then! i said with a smirk

i started walking back to my friends..

louis: wait! what's your name? you know mine but i don't know yours.

y/n: why would i tell you..

louis's friend: LOUIS! COME ON!! stop flirting and let's go!

louis blushed and head outside.

Author's note:
alright so that's it for the first chapter! i hope you guys liked it! comment if you have any suggestions for me!
have a great day/night!
xx