One

I inhaled deeply and filled my lungs with cold air. God, I needed this. Perhaps the only good thing about living in the city was being able to be up here on the rooftop. I looked around and something caught my eye. A pair of shoes? Wh- I walked over to them. I picked them up and underneath them was a note.
Dear god, could this be what I think it is?
      I carefully placed the shoes back down and unfolded the note, it read
      This world is not worth living in. No one loves me, and I love no one. I have no attachments to anything, everything I love seems to fall apart. The world is falling apart! There is nothing we can do as people to stop our world from falling apart! I will not be special, I won't make a difference. How am I supposed to live in a world like this. I can't. But I have some messages to deliver and I hope you reader will send them. They are in my flat (109), the key is under the doormat and the letters are in the top drawer next to my bed. Please deliver them all. This is my dying wish.
      I grabbed the railing and gazed down at the sidewalk. Oh-- there a broken body lay, dark blood pooling around backwards bending limbs. Oh god. I gripped my mouth and stumbled back from the railing. Trying desperately not to throw up. My breathing grew quick and the ground started spinning. No, this can't be happening.

__________________________________________
Authors note-
How did you guys like the teaser? I hope I can do this story grace.