Spread Your Wings (Chapter 3)

NO ONE POV:

Izuku is now 13 years old as a lot of things happened those years he spend with Gaara. The first thing being is that both Gaara and Izuku developed a father and son relationship and they pretty much talked about there life with Gaara being the more talkative as he had more adventure stories to relay and gave wise words to Izuku about friendship and life and love. 

The second thing is that Izuku has became more confident and calm in every situation as he grew quite well thanks to the nutrition he was given by his father who had him steal money from his ex-parents rooms which to some people is a bad advice to give to a child but this was either survive or die from starvation besides it was his legal right to receive the basic human needs and one of them was obviously balance nutrition and water of course the Yagi haven't noticed that there is missing money because they had a lot of money to throw on stupid accessories and games for there little princess Izumi not to mention they had given Izumi a credit card to use trusting her to use moderately which is obviously not true so that served as a good cover up as they would believe that Izumi is the one using the credit card, Izuku has also took some of the money and saved it to buy a nice house for him only to live in with a few guest room but that will take some time before he could buy it which he plan to wait. 

The third thing he was obviously trained to fight in every situation and his manipulation of sand was quite amazing to say the least that Gaara told him that he could rival him when he first became Kazekage but if he is using Beast Mode than Izuku will lose. Izuku learned his chakra nature which turned out to be Earth, Lighting and Wind just like his father and he learned some Jutsu to each affinity but he hardly use since Sand Manipulation was enough for him to go by. 

The fourth Thing he did was have a sand clone attend his classes which was good for him since being around his father who praise him and encourage him to do his best was better then going to a school were your grades no matter how hard you try they slap you with a 0 not to mention the other students including his main tormenters always like to give him the daily beating which he don't want to receive again he also took the liberty of placing a layer of sand around him which acted like an armor which is durable and can take a lot of hits and even from explosion. 

The fifth thing he learned that some heroes are from Suna one of them was a pro hero he wasn't big in the industry but he was passing by his name was Snatch real name Sajin Higawara he often travel to Suna whenever he didn't have anything to do or...

The fifth thing he learned that some heroes are from Suna one of them was a pro hero he wasn't big in the industry but he was passing by his name was Snatch real name Sajin Higawara he often travel to Suna whenever he didn't have anything to do or to guard any high level villains to there passage to Tartarus.