Chapter 4 : It's you

Shin Hye and Mr Stranger got out of the car and as soon as she saw his mansion her jaw dropped open." You live here?! Are you a king or something.Wow this place is huge. How can you live alone here?" He chuckled," Close your mouth first. And yes I live alone here." "Can I......"she said pointing towards the mansion. He pulled her in the house. As soon as she saw the interior her eyes widened. She was mesmerized by the interior of the mansion which made her look like a lost puppy. Mr Stranger smiled at her big doe eyes and her cuteness. " Oh my god, this place is just like everyone's dream. Home how are you so lucky?" "Well you can't just say that I am lucky." He stated. He clapped his hands twice and a butler walked in." Young master " he said and bowed. " Can you please show a lovely guest around." He said pointing at Shin Hye. "Of course." The butler looked at her and asked her to follow him. Shin Hye followed him upstairs. As the butler showed her around she asked him," How long have you been working here, sir?" The butler looked at her with a serious face. " 8 years. I am curious to about how you met our Young master? How do you know him?" "I actually don't know him very well. I just happened to be at a scene and helped him out when he needed it. He is just repaying me for my kindness." Shin Hye replied. "Ok, these are all the rooms you need to know. Let's go down stairs now." The butler escorted her down when she heard to people having a heated discussion." Yah! Lee Min Ho, get back in your senses. She might be you childhood best friend but you can't just bring her here anytime you want. You are literally putting her in double danger. And for the fact she doesn't even recognise you. How do you think she will feel after finding out about you?" She heard. ' Lee Min Ho......My Min Ho' she thought.Min Ho was about to reply but heard her footsteps getting closer. Shin Hye came downstairs and work towards the two men. She pulled Min Ho by his tie and looked in his eyes," Lee Min Ho." She said. Min Ho's expression softened. "So you really are my Min Ho. I knew your eyes look familiar." "I will leave you two alone." The other guy said and left. "It took you long enough to find you recognise me." He said smiling. " You should have told me that it was you. If it wasn't for that guy I wouldn't have found about you." Shin Hye said. " But for now what's more important is that you know it is me." He said pulling her in a hug. "But, one thing that makes me curious is how did you become a Mafia?"

- Kim Yoonjin