Chapter 16

After a hour, we arrived at the Forest of Giant Trees. They're here.

When they saw us, Reiner quickly turned into a titan, Ymir is already healed so she also transformed into her titan.

Historia is with us, Ymir ate her, but sure Christa is just inside of Ymir's mouth.

Ymir ride on Reiner's back while Reiner is running away, again. Eren and Bertholdt is inside of Reiner's armored. Eren couldn't transform maybe because they covered his mouth and tied his hands.

We're now chasing them.

"Sasaegyo!!!" Commander Erwin shouted and we all rushed to Reiner's direction.

I get out of my horse and I hook up my gear through Reiner's skin.

I tried to slice it, but I know that it can't be destroy by this sword, my sword broke.

Mikasa followed me and she was about to go on Reiner but the titan get her.

"Mikasa!!" I shouted but before I could saver her, Jean already did it.

These titans are the biggesy risk on saving Eren.

I killed the titans that are getting on my way. I don't want to focus on Reiner, I'm just killing these titans so I won't be obvious.

We are all shocked when Commander Erwin lost his other arm but he still manage to shout 'sasaegyo!'

Mikasa also broke her sword due to trying on destroying the armor of Reiner.

There's a part of Reiner's titan that aren't armored, but I didn't tell Mikasa.

Mikasa went in front of Reiner and she looked inside where Eren and Bertholdt was.

I saw Armin also went here and convincing Bertholdt to get out.

Please don't get out.

We distanced from them because there are so many titans also chasing Reiner.

"Let's go!" Mikasa said and she rushes to Reiner.

"Mikasa!" Connie called her but she didn't bother to look back.

I followed Mikasa. I saw Reiner was being eaten by titans, that's why Bertholdt and Eren is already out of his armor.

Mikasa managed to get Eren. Eren can't transform, even if he's biting himself, he couldn't transform.

I just went with Jean, we're just watching the titans that are eating Reiner. Please don't die.

I watch Eren and Mikasa talking about something, I guess, Mikasa is motivating Eren.

There's a titan that went to both of them but Hannes, from Garrison tried to fight that titan but ended up being eaten.

Eren looks so angry right now. The titan with blonde hair was about to get Eren, when Eren punched its palm. The pure titans rushed into blonde titan and devoured it.

So, this is the power of the founding titan?

I look at Reiner, the titans already stop from eating him, so Reiner run away, they escaped with Ymir.

After the pure titans ate the blonde titan, Eren commanded them to chase Reiner.