Part 6!

*hi um, I'm nervous but it should be good. Please be kind to the author this I'm only continuing the story-*
Deku POV
So, Bakugou left in a burning rage, I could have sworn I saw something lurking in the halls but when I chased it. It lead me to a locked closet. 

"Deku! What the fuck do you think your doing!!!" Bakugou looked spooked and angry, he pushed me away from the door. And then he gave me a confused look. "Why a-are you staring at that wall?" I look back and the closet was gone. Just a grey wall, nothing more- nothing less.

"I- I could have sworn something lead me to a closet?" I whispered but as Bakugou turned pale he rushed me away from that hallway and into the backyard.

"Show me what you know shit nerd- you should know something? Being a spirit traveler and all, if I want to become stronger you need to too.." he rolled his eyes, like the thought of me being strong annoyed him. I looked up and the navy Sky shimmered almost like a warning light. "Well let me explain something about spirit travelers. I can shoot out my magic, but others channel it into different forms. The more I store the more I can use! Us travelers have been known to fade between the two realms the spirit and the human.

And just seeing the spirits is a perk. But spirit travelers are know to be weak because they don't have a lot of magic.. but 18 years collects a lot of magic. So- I'm as powerful as-" Bakugou started laughing cutting me off. I looked away in shame, cowering under Bakugou.

"You powerful? That's a stupid thought- the only powerful spirit.. never mind! Show me what you can do or you'll be punished." I whimpered, my body is weak like a lot of spirit travelers. So using magic especially magic that has been stored for a long time.

But ignoring Bakugou would be much worse.

I clenched my fist, and imagined energy surge through my arm. Shooting out like a pistol, suddenly pain rushed through my arm. I opened my eyes and my arm was almost gone, blood dripped down my torso and nub that used to be my arm.

"AHHH!! KA-BAkUGOu!!" Bakugou looked at me amused. Grabbing the open wound, smirking as his rough hands squeezed. "So~? This is what the shit nerd can do?? Interesting, so this is what the book mentioned?" I couldn't hold on, pain hit my head in a rush. As I started to loose sight everything became blurry. My legs started to wobble and soon I hit the ground listening to Bakugou snickers.

My eyes opened in the warm light. I saw a meadow but instead darkness showered in. Black raindrops filled my eyes and what filled the black blur. Was a thick worn book, the truth of spirit travelers...

Cold water Pryed my eyes open, I shivered as Bakugou looks over me. I look to my arm and it's full healed. "Haha- deku, we aren't done with training!" He pulls me up with my sore arm. I wince as he pats my back smiling. A blush tints my face, his smile quickly drops. "Um- well- I! Stupid nerd!!" Sparks fly from his hands. My eyes glow in curiosity, I've never seen a sorcerer use their music like that.

"Oh nerd I bet your wondering about my magic~ well it's constantly flowing, so I can use it at will! Aren't I cool?" I nod as Bakugou beacons with pride. Certain sorcerers limit themselves in certain types of magic. Bakugou focuses with fire, but can do other small spells. Like healing- and speed enhancing and strength enhancing. "Kacchan your soo cool!! This is why your called a prodigy!!" A nickname I gave to Bakugou when I was younger. A couple memories flashed of me and Bakugou playing by a small cottage. And some other boy with black hair spiky was there? Who is that?

"Deku! DEKU!! DEKUUUU!!" I snap out of it as the worry in Bakugou's red eyes fade. He pulls out a worn book, the worn book?! In my dream..

"Stupid shit nerd- I need you to study this book, you will also start joining my workout sessions. Well after you are done with that book." He throws into my bruised arms, I wince as he sends uraraka to walk me to my room.

The hall ways were grey-ish, white at the tips but a dark black gush flows through the cracks. The gross lowly spirits, in my old cell. They feed off bad feelings, like leaches they cling onto a person. I should know- I used to have one...

Uraraka pulls me away from staring at the ground. And walks my limping self down the narrow hallway.
Opening my door and helping me onto the bed with the book Bakugou gave me.

I threw it to the side, a dark feeling filled my stomach. Tears sink down my freckled cheeks. It's all too overwhelming. "I want my cell!! I knew how things went down there!! I don't know anything here! What if Bakugou snaps at me actually? What if I die in the battle field, I'm just a lowly spirit travelers. I deserve to bleed."

I scrunch up into a ball, crying loudly, trying to scream and have someone anyone to save me. Why am I here? I want that warm feeling.. that fuzzy memory. A woman with green hair hugs me tight as a blonde haired women leaves a black mark on my back. Why can't I find that again?

"Um.. izuku! Bakugou requests you?" Iida slowly knocks on the door. I lay the book under my pillow, and wipe my eyes. There, I look back to normal.

I walk down with iida to the dining room.

I stop dead in my tracks.. a huge black gross blob with red spikes take up half the room as Bakugou tries to fight it off.

Thank you for reading!! Please like and follow!