Ask #5

@LuminaNeko ClawStrike: Um Optimus? Am I have an ask.....am I safe there! Ratchet killed two Seekers!...if so..can I hang out with you guys today? Game night sound good?

Darkspeed: *Standing in the control room checking his data-pad with Cheetor resting next to him in his cheetah form*

Optimus: *walks in*

Darkspeed: *turns to him* Hey Optimus is ClawStrike safe here because according to this message I got to give to you she said that Ratchet offlined two seekers!?

Optimus: *freezes and sighs* Yes ClawStrike is safe here......Now I have to go have a talk with Ratchet! *turns around to leave again*

Darkspeed: *nods* Ok but she also asked if she can hang out with everybot today and have a game night!

Optimus: *stops in the doorway* Yea sure we could all use a break *leaves to have a chat with Ratchet*

Cheetor: *growls softly as he stands up before transforming into bot-mode tilting his helm while he looks at his sparkmate* What is a game night?

Darkspeed: *hums softly and hugs Cheetor* A game night is when you play games with friends or family for a good couple hours or some times even the whole night......If you can last that long at least!

Cheetor: *hums nuzzling the side of Darkspeed's helm* I think I understand now! Thank you Darkspeed!

Darkspeed: *purrs contently* Anytime Cheetor anytime!

Time Skip 9:00pm

Game: Uno!

Rules: (once you get down to 1 card you have too say Uno! Or you have to pick up)

Optimus: *places down green 8*

ClawStrike: *growls slightly and because she's sitting next to him she swiftly scratched him*

Optimus: *yelps and looks wide optic at her*

ClawStrike: *acting innocent and places down a red 8*

Bumblebee: *places down red 4*

Hot-Rod: *places down red 3*

Grimlock: *places down blue 3*

Windblade: *places down blue 1*

Ratchet: *places down blue 7*

Cheetor: *places down blue 0*

Darkspeed: *places down yellow 0*

Wheeljack: *places down yellow 2*

Drift: *places down yellow 7*

Perceptor: *places down yellow 7*

Prowl: *places down green 7*

*low growing*

*SLASH*

Prowl: *yells in shock at the sudden pain in his arm and glares at ClawStrike* If you keep doing that everytime a green card is put down I will lock you up!

ClawStrike: *huffs and looks away*

Optimus: *places down green x2*

ClawStrike: *places down green x2*

Bumblebee: *places down red x2*

Hot-Rod: *places down blue x2*

Grimlock: *pouts and picks up 8 cards*