The head and head encounter

"we will now go into that asylum, who knows what we will find, who knows if we will even survive, maybe or corpses will be laid out flat inside the asylum you will see now"

a young girls voice echoed throughout the forest, the trees where shaking from the winds pressure, the leafs were sliding on the ground and crashing to each other, the wind canceled any sound nearby only the winds loud voice could be heard in the distance. in the middle of the forest on the gravel ground a group of 4 teenagers were standing in front of an old abandoned asylum one of them had a vloging camera which to she was talking to. The other three teenagers stood quietly waiting for their friend to stop vlodcasting so they could enter the spine chilling, creepy mental asylum.

"So guys now we shall enter the spine tingling, the creepy, the one and only abandoned asylum which is begging us to open its old and rusty gate-"

The girl felt a shoulder kicking her arm as she looked up she saw one of her guy friend with an annoyed face

"Listen Michaella stop your vloging now for a little so we can enter your 'spine tingling, creepy your lovely dovely asylum'"

She rolled her eyes back on her vloging camera and with a cheery voice she repeated

"We are going in, i repeat we are going in guys, we are entering the asylummmmm"

She stopped her camera and put it down next to her thigh level. The group of teens started moving and going close to the asylums huge rusty gate. Two of the teenagers grabbed each gates door and pulled it open the rusty iron cracking on itself made a huge sound, it echoed throughout the forest. As the gates opened they went in they had yet to enter the building as they already started getting scared but the fear they faced was more and more tempting that's the reason why they  explored abandoned places they wanted to feel the fear and terror of themselves, they feasted on their fears like monsters do but they were indeed human creatures with many deep secrets. The asylums front yard was nothing special, over grown dead grass dead trees with spiders and cobwebs, dried dirt and ground but strangely in a small flower field everything was taken care of, the closed in flower fields fences were not old nor dried out with termites and ants in them, it had a nice glossy coat on it the grass was greener than any grass it was healthy, it wasn't dried dead like others it was in good shape and lets not talk about the flowers, they were drop dead gorgeous their sweet and scented smell could be felt outside of the asylum. There were roses and dandelions and just a single pink tulip. It was quite the sight but they were not there for some nice flower field they were there for the spine thrilling experience which they will feel very soon, thats what their instincts were telling them. As they got close to the asylums stone stairs a small lizard crawled out of the stairs crack, a scream could be heard in the forest, it echoed everywhere.

"Dude you got scared cuz of the lizard? How are you going to survive this than, you gay bastard"

"Why do u always have to say gay bastard? Are you in love with me or smth gray"

The boy chuckled forgetting his scream but it soon came back since the echo wasn't quite gone

"Wh-what?! wh-why would i-i you are just making weird assumptions"

Grays cheeks turned i to a bright tainted red color, he with his flustered face quickly ran into the asylum trying to escape the embarrassing situation he was in. He know he was straight straight as a line but yet it still flustered him... the thought of his friend half naked, sitting in his lap and kissing him was enough to give him a boner, he was trying to hide it so thats why he ran inside first.