Chapter 1

Jane is love by everyone, because of her kindness heart to anybody. A simple lady who dream to have a happy family someday.

And her story all began when he met Adrian, his co-worker. They get along smoothly, become friends and close to each other. Until one day he asked to courting her and she said yes.

Months pass by and they become lovers. Years pass and they get married, but things don't go as they plan to start a family. Her first pregnancy is not so easy, she got miscarrage. They both devastated at that time. But everyting turns out horible when J notice his husband is getting cold on her.

In a night while she preparing food for dinner she received a message came from someone. She open the message and her eyes got widen what she read and saw the picture of her husband with someone else. Her world crumble in that moment. Chill feels in her nerve and cold sweat all over her body. She doesn't know what to know, her tears keep flowing in her eyes. She forgot that shes preparing a dinner for both of them when the door open. Her husband saw her in a state of crying in the kitchen. He come closer but J move back.

"How long you've been lying on me? How long?" she said
"I'm sorrry! You are the one I love, we we're over. I choose you over her." He said
"You choose me over her? That's it!" she shout at him
"I don't want to see you anymore, let's divorce."
"No!! There's no divorce between us."
"You should think that first before you do such a thing. One mistake can't go back to where it was. So there's no point to continue this marriage. It all ends tonight" J said
"I love you Jane!!" Adrian said
"You said that to me and to her, I don't believe you anymore cheater. You choose to cheat on me and I choose to be faithfull to you but not anymore. I'm done being your wife." and she went straight to their bedroom and pack all her things. She didn't think once or twice all she had to do is to leave the house immidiately.

She got in to a cab and went to hotel, she spend the rest of the night there. Once she settle her things, she lay on the bed and close her eyes.

The next morning, she file for divorce.
And she try to find a job at the near by cafe. Her husband agree for the divorce she wanted. There divorce paper.