Nine

It was the next day and it was time to go back home in LA. I was upset that I wasn't going to see Dylan all the time but we made an agreement that we would call and or FaceTime everyday and we even decided that we were going to fly him out to LA or me to New England so we could have a week together in the future.

Once we both woke up we shared a quick kiss considering we had morning breath so we both brushed our teeth and got dressed. We then did our hair and got dressed for the sad day.

3rd Person POV Once they were ready they both went to the kitchen and ate some breakfast while laughing and joking with each other causing all of the adults to smile and at each other

3rd Person POV
Once they were ready they both went to the kitchen and ate some breakfast while laughing and joking with each other causing all of the adults to smile and at each other.

The adults knew that the two teens were going to be sad when they leave so they thought it would be best to leave them have some alone time for the day so they could spend as much time as possible together.

The two teens walked outside hand in hand and they sat on the deck laughing and talking together.

"They are so cute together" Sally squealed

"I know, I've never seen Lily so happy" Roxanne informed the other adults

"Same with Dylan, he's never had a girlfriend before, but he's still never been happier" Eric told them all

"I still can't get over how Liliana didn't have a boyfriend before Dylan, I mean she's just so beautiful" Dianne thought out loud

"I don't wanna separate them" Sally frowned

"They will see each other soon enough" Roxanne smiled

"Ah, young love" Gloria sighed

"Yeah" the others agreed watching as the teens laughed with each other and as they gave each other a big hug

Soon enough everybody was outside and the kids along with Dylan and Liliana playing around with each other as the adults packed the cars.

They were playing basketball and they were all laughing and joking around which made the morning great.

They were all dreading having to leave because they had made really good friends with each other and of course Lily and Dylan were in love.

After around 2 hours Sally called the kids over to the outside pick-nick table where Lenny set down burgers and hot dogs he had made on the bbq.

They were having fun with each other laughing.

Soon enough everybody went back to eating and laughing again and soon enough it was time to go.

"I'm gonna miss you" Lily spoke as she hugged Dylan

"I'm gonna miss you too" Dylan placed a kiss on her forehead as they pulled away

"You better not meet another girl" Lily warned but with a chuckle

"And you better not meet any guys" Dylan returned the warning also with a chuckle