The maid and the princess

~3rd POV

"Ms. Ibuki, your tea is ready." Mikan said as she placed the plate with a small tea cup above it on Ibuki's night stand. Mikan thought about how everyone in the castle called her 'Maid' or 'Girl' which she didn't mind much, the only one that would call her by her real name was princess Ibuki. Mikan looked up to the princess, she cherished her and would let Ibuki do anything to Mikan as long as Ibuki was happy.

Ibuki rolled in bed as she looked up at Mikan with drool coming out of her slightly gaping mouth and bed head hair, "Thank you Mikan." She spoke with a small smile, moving hair out of her face. Mikan nodded as she stood beside the princess's bed, looking at Ibuki as she sat up and yawned, grabbing the tea as she rubbed her tired eyes.

Soft beams of light peaked through the large windows on the castle walls, the smell of baked treats lingered in the air as the two girls sat in silence, soft hums from Ibuki were heard once in a while.

Ibuki slowly inhaled the smell of the sweet smelling tea, steam slowly rose and faded into the air as Ibuki took a couple sips, smiling and closing her eyes, "You make the best tea Mikan." Ibuki softly said once she swallowed the tea, Mikan smiled and nodded her head slightly as Ibuki drank the rest of the tea, placing the cup down on the plate beside her.

Mikan gently picked up the plate with the tea cup on it, holding it in her hands as she walked out of Ibuki's room so she could change.

As Mikan left the room, Ibuki immediately started to change into her gown, Ibuki was quite annoyed by the outfits she had to wear, she much rather stay in her pyjamas, but if she complained that would lead to bad consequences. Ibuki's gown consisted of many layers of golden colours like red, orange and yellow, she mostly hated then outfit because it was way to hot in the middle of summer and it doesn't consist of Ibuki's favourite colours, the stupid golden colours Ibuki hated because of the gown she had to wear daily.

As Ibuki was changing, Mikan set the plate and cup in the sink and started to clean and dry it off, along with doing the other dishes to save others some time to do other things around the castle. 'Oh Ibuki' Mikan said to herself as she put the dishes away, turning around and seeing Ibuki looking at her, "Hey Mikan!!" Ibuki said while giggling, Mikan jumped as her legs shook, "H-Hello Ibuki!" Ibuki giggled, "Sorry Miki, didn't mean to scare ya!"

'Miki Miki Miki Miki!' Mikan thought to herself with a smile, 'She called me Miki!!' Mikan stood beside the large  dining room table as Ibuki discussed how we need to up our guards and servants. Everyone kept a straight face as more people walked into the room, being called down by Ibuki. "Mikan, go get the tea at once." Ibuki strictly said, Ibuki didn't like telling Mikan strict orders but she had to or else she would be punished. Mikan nodded, "Yes ma'am." Mikan walked off to the kitchen to prepare some tea, her small heels clacked on the cold stone floor as the water slowly boiled.

~time skip (after Ibuki talking about guards and after Mikan brings the tea)~

Mikan and Ibuki were basically the only ones that called each other by their real names, they both didn't mind, they actually enjoyed it a lot, Ibuki told stories of how her boring day went while Mikan smiled and replied, the two laughed and giggled all the time with each other, trying to be quiet so the others wouldn't hear them.

Mikan and Ibuki had their own little garden they would take care of together, usually that was the maids or peasants job but they felt like all their worries faded away when they walked along the grass path leading to the small garden. "You know Miki,," Ibuki started, she put her hands behind her back and smiled, "I wish you would be the queen for me." she said as she looked at Mikan, "W-What?" Mikan softly said, "You want me? To be your queen?" Mikan spoke out, "Aren't I not allowed? Castle rules right? The queen must find a king." Ibuki softly nodded, "That may be the rules but the rules don't control my feelings." Ibuki softly said while giggling, Mikan giggled too, "so then Mikan, will you be my queen?" Ibuki said as they stood in the garden, the entire time they were talking they walked to the garden together, they were now surrounded by beautiful flowers and herbs that softly blew in the wind. Mikans eyes looked like they had a small spark in them,

"Yes, I'll be your queen." Mikan softly spoke
———————————————————————
So yeah I know half of these things someone would get tortured in like the Middle Ages but shhhh it's Wattpad guys.