coming home

Today was the day I was going to leave. I told myself. "Tsukki!" My mother called from the living room. I walk in there smiling. "Suga don't be to hard on her." My father says. I sit down on a chair. "Why are you bags packed?" Suga asked. I didnt want a fight to happen so I stayed quite. "Answer me." Suga said demanding. I stand up and walk to her getting about an inch away from her face. "Here's your answer mom. I'm leaving and your not going to stop me." That was the last thing I told my mother before I left not to be heard from until now. I guess its been about 3 years since I last talked to them. This is for the better they don't need a burden like me. Whenever I would say that in front of them they would always tell me that I was wrong. Today Kuroo took my phone and called them up putting it on speaker. Before I could yell at her there was a small "Hello?" On the phone. "Um hi this is Tsukashima." I said. "Do I know you?" The voice asked. "I suppose not." I said with a chuckle. "Mommy there's a Tsukishima on the phone." I heard the little voice say before an older voice came on the phone. "Tsukki?" The voice said. "Mom?" I said hiding the fact that I was almost to tears. "Hold on im putting you on speaker." Suga said. I wait for someone to say something. "That can't be her Suga why would she call?" My father said. "Daichi shh." Suga spat. I stayed quite for a while before I started to laugh. "Tsukki?" Suga asked concerned. It took me a moment to stop. "I guess Kuroo was right." I said picking up the phone and walking into my room to find some old letters.