i know you missed me

14th september 2022
7:10 pm saturday
cambridge city

"Fuck yes" i squealed, climbing into a taxi with my best friends, pre-drinks and phones in our hands, pending the excitement for the night ahead in the club we are on our way to.
"y/n have you got my lipgloss?" tegan asked.
"yes my love." i reply, rummaging in my clutch bag and handing it to her.

we arrive at the lively looking club, hearing the bass of the music even from inside the taxi. we climb out and pay the driver and excitedly walk inside the building, the clanking of our heels on the ground slowly filling my confidence, growing nearer towards the source of upbeat, seductive music playing inside.
we head straight to the bar, multiple eyes watching us as soon as we stepped in of course. we look hot.

after grabbing my drink, we head to the dance floor and me and tegan dance together, singing along to the music and taking sips of our drinks, getting completely sunken into the chills of the music and atmosphere, led lights flashing slowly with warm blue and red tones.

i run my fingers through my hair, knocking my head back as my body moves with the music with a smirk on my face, my confidence at its highest knowing i'm being watched by many people.

i stop as tegan moves towards my ear "guess who's fucking here" she smirks at me as she moves away from my ear, looking at me.
my heart starts to pound as she moves her eyes swiftly to the right side of the room and i follow her gaze to see harvey and his friends all staring at me.

i meet his eyes.
for the first time in a year...it's been since i last saw him.

i smirk once again as my body sways slowly and seductively to the music, not breaking eye contact with him.
i can already feel his want for me through the tension of his eyes locked onto me, filling my body with excitement as he studies my body in my short and tight black dress, admiring every inch of me.

i look back at tegan and she nods and joins the girls. i turn and walk towards them, locking eye contact with harvey again, taking another sip of my drink before placing it on their table. i look away from harvey, not even saying anything to him and greet all his friends who i can tell their bodies and eyes gravitate towards and study all over me.

knowing harvey is watching and getting jealous as he watches his friends even do the simplest gesture of placing their hand on my back to hug me fills my body with utter satisfaction, feeling his hard stare from behind me.

eventually i turn to him, meeting his warm but cold stare, from jealousy and extreme lust.
i smirk and lean in to hug him, wrapping my arms slowly around his neck as he places his hands on my back, instantly pulling me so close to his body i could feel his hard dick against me, urging to be even closer towards me.

i slowly slide my hand down his chest as we slightly pull away from each other with my other hand caressing the side of his neck as i lean in to whisper in his ear
"did you miss me?"
i say with a smirk on my face as i pull away to meet his eyes.
he looks me up and down and breathes heavily, letting out a quiet, frustrated "fuck".
as his hands stay placed firmly on my back and him moving his face closer to mine, staring at my lips, i could tell how badly he wants to kiss me and i urged to kiss him to. i could already feel myself getting wet, just by feeling his touch on me again made me want him so badly.

his friend james coughs awkwardly followed by the others chucking to which i slowly pull away from harvey and turn to face them with a smile.
"mind if i steal him for a bit?"
i ask even though i will get him anyway regardless of the response.
they look at each other and up at harvey, agreeing and nodding.
i smile, keeping my seductive gaze across them which i know made them feel a bit flustered but it just fills my satisfaction of confidence.
"was lovely to see you all again!"
i say, warmly with a smile. they say the same back as i go to hold harvey's hand before walking with him out of the club.

we walk together hand in hand with smiles on both of our faces, feeling in complete serenity by being together again, feeling each other's touch as we exchange meaningful glances towards each other, his face lighting up with both deep love and lust when he looks at me.

he takes me around the corner of a one way road with nobody around and pushes me against the wall, locking eyes with me, making me feel so flustered by him.
"i've wanted you for so fucking long"
he groans heavily as he moves one hand up to my face, brushing his thumb over my lip before moving his hand around my neck and slowly pushing his lips onto mine.
oh how i've missed his soft lips.
he pushes his body against mine as we intimately kiss, both of us letting out slight moans, completely in need of each other.

he reaches down to lift up my dress but i stop kissing him, remembering where we are and i meet his eyes again.
"let's go to the hotel."
i say as i let out a heavy breath, closing my legs as i throb down there, wanting his touch so badly.
he smirks at me, loving the fact that i'm already a mess because of him.

he caresses my face and kisses my forehead before taking off his jacket and places it around my shoulders, reaching for my hand and pulling me close to him as we walk around the corner and down the street to the hotel.