be gay do crime

It's crazy when you graduate college and immediately end up in something nearly illegal isn't it? I know this doesn't happen to many people but it happened to me. I wanted to become a nurse but then I switched and got a business degree. I mainly switched because I thought I'd get to wear more pant suits in this industry. Anyways, I met Marla Grayson about 3 months ago. I was walking down the street when a man ran into me and spilled his coffee all over me. I was already having an off day and so I may or may not have screamed fuck off asshole at him in the middle of the road. I recovered well and strutted away like I hadn't just completely lost my tempor. I was standing at the next crosswalk and Marla approached me and asked "bad day?"
"You wouldn't believe " I responded while staring straight forward.
"Well would you like to have coffee with me? Im looking for an apprentice of sorts." She smirked
"What line of business are you in?" I asked coldy trying to keep up my bad bitch vibe.
"You could say...I'm a care taker." She smiled.
I thought for a second, turned and saw her yellow pantsuit. She had perfect light blonde hair cut right above her shoulder. She wore big sunglasses and she had a perfect smile
"Well then...to the coffee shop we go." I said.
"Good. I'm Marla Grayson...and you are?" She asked as we crossed the street
"Y/n" I replied
"I like it...allow me." She said as she opened the door to the coffee shop for me.
We sat down and she took off her glasses and she had crystal blue eyes that penetrated your soul. We talked and she explained to me that she was a government appointed care taker..as she went into detail I could tell she was hinting at something illegal. She explained that her main goal was to gain money and be very fucking rich. I liked her mindset...besides I have half a nursing degree and a business degree so this is perfect. We started working together and I bought many different pantsuits. Day in and day out it was just the two of us in her office. We schemed plans together and carried them out in the most bad ass way possible. We walked everywhere in our pantsuits, heels, and sun glasses. But here we are three months later and those initial butterflies that I developed still hadn't gone away. Everytime she looked at me and smiled, or she got that look when she had a plan. When we were successful she smiled at me and laughed and we'd go get coffee, when we didn't succeed she'd throw her shit against the wall and cuss out the universe. I was by her side through it all. She was one of those people who didn't necessarily need anyone to like them and I fell in love with that. She was independent and strong and god was she hot. I'm a sucker for pantsuits and heels. Today we are fighting for the biggest case we've had since I got here. This elderly man is a millionaire and if we get appointed then we'll be making a hell of a lot more money. The trial starts at 7am and it's 5am and I'm currently up getting ready. I'm wearing a red pantsuit today with my black heels. I'm excited to see what Marla is wearing.
I arrive at the courthouse and she's outside smoking her vape and wearing a white pantsuit. Her hair is gelled back and her chest is slightly exposed. I look out the window and feel my heart throb. I remind myself to stay professional and I walk up to her and we enter the courtroom together. This is the part that I mainly watch. I observe her arguing and being assertive. It's so fun to watch. I become slightly wet just watching her dominance.  3 hours passed and we won the trail!! We walked out in our typical bad ass strut but as soon as we got to the parking lot she gave me the biggest hug and started jumping up and down.
"We did it baby!! We got him!" She exclaimed
She'd never called me baby before. She's probably not even gay...I mean she's...34 and I'm 23. That's a large age difference I guess.
"How about to celebrate we meet at my place around 5? We can drink and party all night, just the two of us!" She said with a smile
"Sounds great love! See you in a little while! Save some excitement for me!" I said back nonchalantly. But on the inside I was flipping out. Marla Fucking Grayson just invited me to her house??? Like what??? I had to go home and get ready! I had no idea what to wear. I wanted to be on the safe side so I put on black jeans and a leather jacket with my boots and a white button up shirt. I put lingerie on under my clothes just in case because...maybe my stupid fantasies will somehow come true.
The time finally came and I arrived at Marla's house around 4:45. Her house was huge with a fountain in the front yard. She lives here all alone but I guess she likes it that way. I knocked on the door and she opened it quickly. She was wearing black jeans, heels and a light rose colored button up shirt. She had a wine glass in hand and shut the door behind me when I walked in.
"You can take off your boots and jacket and put them by the door." She said casually.
"You have a gorgeous house" I said as I removed my jacket and boots.
"Haha thank you, it's very private." She giggled
I followed her to the kitchen where she had snacks and wine made. She was leaning against her counter top with her wine glass and she motioned for me to get the other glass. I leaned on the counter top opposite of her and took a sip of my wine. We were directly opposite of each other and she was looking dead into my eyes.
"Congrats on the case today Marla you were fantastic." I finally stuttered out.
I was trying to fake my calmess but God was she hot staring at me like that.
"Thank you y/n. I couldn't have done it without you. I really do appreciate you." Marla said nonchalantly.
"haha well thank you for taking me on when you saw me screaming at a man in the street." I giggled.
"Ohhh men...the inferior gender. Hate them all." She said as she sipped her wine.
My brain froze as I realized she just hinted that she was a lesbian to me. I looked up and made eye contact.
"I-uh- I agree." I mustered out shakily.
"Ohhh someone just got nervous" marla giggled.
Could she really tell? God I'm shit at hiding emotion. I gently smiled as I felt myself blush.  Marla sat her drink down on the counter and walked over to me. I felt my heart drop.
"I guess you'll never get brave enough to ask so I'll have to make the first move." She said as she leaned her body against mine. I bent back over the counter and sat my wine glass away from me.
"This is what you want isn't it?" Marla asked
"Yes...god yes...I never thought you'd want to uh..." I began
"haha you were mistaken" she interrupted as she put two fingers over my lips to quiet me.
I got butterflies and completely flipped when she picked me up and sat me on the counter. She unbuttoned my shirt and began to kiss all over my torso. I leaned back in shock. She took off her own shirt and began to pull my pants down. She gently touched my panties.
"Oh so wet already??" She asked. I just looked into her eyes and couldn't say anything. She smirked and took my panties off. She rubbed up and down as she kissed my mouth hard. She pulled me closer to the edge of the counter and got on her knees. I felt her warm tongue touch my clit. I threw my hands back on the counter to support myself. It felt so so good.
"Wait wait Marla." I stuttered in between moans.
"What?" She said with her mouth still on my pussy.
"This is my first time." I said shyly.
"Oh well...then no counter sex for you. Get up and  walk to the bed." She ordered. I got up and felt my pussy throbbing. I began to walk forward and she smacked my ass.
"Go lay down...now." She demanded as she pointed to a door to my left. I went and laid down on my back and stared at the ceiling. I couldn't believe what was happening, but I was ready. Marla entered the room and she had on black lace lingerie. I lost my breath quickly when she jumped on top of me.
"Where were we? Oh that's right!" She said as she wiggled in between my legs. She grabbed my upper thighs and buried her face in my pussy. I threw my head back and moaned loudly.
"OH FUCK MARLA AH...YES... PLEASE" I moaned out. I felt her laugh in my pussy as she stuck her tongue deep inside me. She did it so lovingly and passionately. It felt so good. I bucked my hips and moved with her tongue. She quickly pulled her tongue up and made her way to my face and stuck her tongue in my mouth. She moaned lightly as she stuck two fingers in me. I jolted and closed my eyes.
" You ok baby? Let me know if anything hurts." She said lovingly
"Yes ma'am" I said as I moaned and breathed heavily.
Her rhythm sped up...faster and faster.
"SHIT MARLA PLEASE AH HARDER MOMMY AHH" I screamed
"Patience" she replied as she pumped me slowly again. I just wanted to reach my climax. I was so ready.
"Are you ready? I'm so glad I'll be your first." Marla smirked.
"Yes please I'm so ready." I breathed out.
Her rhythm sped up faster and faster.
"Open your eyes and look and me!" She demanded.
My eyes flew open and my mouth was wide open while I made eye contact with her. Her weight and her speed made it intense. I felt my walls start to close in and I felt my cum escape my body. It went all over her hand. She brought her hand to her mouth and licked it then stuck it in mine. it was wonderful.
"Up for more?" Marla asked
"Yes, with you always" I panted.
She crawled up and sat her pussy on my face lightly. I opened my mouth and began eating her so softly. I felt her wetness and she tasted so good. She began to go faster and I could here her moaning. "FUCK Y/N YES BABY!" she yelled. All of a sudden she stopped and got off. I was confused but then she said, "can I ride your thigh?"
"Yes of course!" I said as I sat up. I walked over to the chair in the corner of her room and sat down. She sat on my thigh facing me and began rubbing against me. I watched her face and it was so hot the entire time. I began to touch myself as I watched her. She held on to my shoulders and went faster and faster. I climaxed quickly because this was my second time. I stuck my fingers in her mouth and that pushed her over. She climaxed all down my leg as she screamed out, "YES BABY AH FUCK YES!" she then kissed me aggresivly touching my tits and rubbing through my hair.
"I don't think this was your first time. God your good." She smiled at me with her eyes closed.
"You're just so hot I had to be good." I smiled as we sat breathlessly on the chair together.
"I hope we win many more cases " Marla laughed