chapter 4.

The door slowly opens revealing your mom so tired from work, her stuff is settled on the floor next to the coat rack.  You watched as she heads up stairs, after a few minutes pass by the hall begins to approach slowly opening the door to your bedroom. Still feeling groggy from being half awake. You slept on the bed laying on your stomach with the pillow tucked under your chest then snoring began which of course you couldn't help it.

-------------------------------

???POV
  The front door seemed to be unlocked not to mention that I should thank Ben for giving me the information on y/n. Snapping out of thought I managed to let myself in the house "thank you..." You mumbled to yourself in hushed tone so No one would hear you, feet shuffle up the stairs. Peering through the crack of
y/n's door I'd watch her breathe knoeing that my face began to grow red under my mask, silently creeping in i'd be looming over her my heart beating so fast hearing her heart beat slowly as I trace my index finger from her face to the of her shoulder blades that is until I heard someone whisper outside her door "what the fuck are you doing asshole we'll get caught Jesus Christ!" Turning around I would see the person with a jet black hair that would hide part of his face which anyonw would assume that he's Jeff the killer. "Shh.." And index finger is placed upon your lips shutting him up whom became agitated but then looked over at y/n with her h/c in a braid swept to the side then he realised that you were beginning to fall for a cute girl, he then tries to hold in his chuckle but you turned back around sitting next to sleeping y/n still stroking her hair trying to control yourself...after while it was time to leave taking something that belongs to y/n.

--------------------------------

Y/n's POV

  Morning finally came only it was 6:10 in the morning rubbing your eyes searching for something then found it
Whilst looking into the mirror gosh your e/c was giving off this wonderful beam of light looking to your right the sun was shining through.  Walking downstairs in your f/b t-shirt and torn black jeans as you got to the kitchen a note and black and red rose lay on the table 'hello my sweet angel I just wanted to say that when you look up its like this firery burst of emotions is making me feel so warm inside you make me want to be with you at all times but when your far away i cant get over the fact that your so far from me my love
-jack~' looking up to examine the rose how did this person know my f/c?.  Shaking the thought out of your head you would sit down sipping down your (favorite coffee) still waking up out of the blue your phone buzzes next to you "hey.. You walking to school today?" Bf/n waited until you replied back "Yeah plus I kinda need to talk to you about something" after that the phone turned off.  Few short minutes passes by then a knock is heard at the front door standing up slowly swinging the backpack over your shoulder you made your way out the door walking to school, "when you sent that message to me y/n I couldnt help but question that part what did you want to talk to me about?" He looks down at you in curiosity "well...i did find a note on the table this morning and rose along with it" he stopped giving off a smirk , " looks like you got yourself an admirer" then your face grows red giving off that 'the fuck face' towards your friend making him laugh so hard he fell on the concrete hardly catching his breathe and then making that 'huee' type of laughter which ended up making you lose your balance laughing as well then the wheezing started so bad that you both vouldnt stop laughing uncontrollably slapping the ground "ok ok omg i cant breathe hahahaha" your friend breathed in air tryna get up to his feet. But still laughed "your laugh though its just to funny I can't help it hahahaha" you'd say breathlessly.

  As soon as you both finally managed to catch your breath it finally came back to motion as you both continued headed to school.  The sun felt so warm on your skin none the less y/n looked over at her friend who seems to space out with his arms behind his head, in the distance the school came into view with a smile shining on your face. Because honestly it was a good day for you that was until the door came into view then the smile had to go off the face.