Chapitre 1

Moana-

The air was so hot that day I could barely stand on my feet. I was sweating like a pig. Today is the day that I found out if I could make it to Hawaii the regionals for surfers around the world. My life is kinda boring, I lived in Miami...every time I had time off  I'm already surfing theses big waves. I like the blue of the ocean and the sounds of the power that regenerated the waves. Like my mom used to tell me when I was young  (Moana, be a force of nature). Always keeps me on my feet tho when I'm not in the mood witch is most of the time. I'm kidding. Back to what I was saying, in approximatively 3 hours, im gonna be ridding theses waves like never before to impressed the coaches for Hawaii. Plus I really need the money for college so this one is big.

2 hours and 15 minutes later, 

At the beach for the competiton, in swimsuit with a water sweater

AnneSophie-

( Hey MO!!! come here I have to tell you something, I'm going to deconcentrated but its worth as f*ck.) 

Moana smilling at her best friend heading to her

AnneSophie-

(SO, I may on bay not have check the website for the group of boy 18+  participants of this big as* event and I pretty sure that I found your god facebook profil, like im not kidding, HE IS YOUR TYPE BIG TIME) 

Moana started to laughed and her eyes were rolling like it was stupid but kinda curious. AnneSophie showed the very profil picture of the boy and at the same moment, a tall men, with blond air, eyes like the crushing blue from Posseidon, 6'2, only a jersey that covered from the hips with a little tanned and a 6 packs for the end. 

Moana and AnneSophie in the same time-

( Holy mother of natttuuuuure) 

AnneSophie-

( Okay if you're not ready to get injured, I certainly will to get his 100% attention to you. Like this shits happening today ) 

Both were laughing so hard 

10 minutes left only until the big hunk from Moana's group age. She was ready, concentrated and focus 

10.9.8.7.6.5.4.3.2.1 and BEEEEPPPP Moana was already running with her board to get in the water. One of the other girl tried to pushed her and the cloud were offended including the pretty boy. Moana successfully avoid the other girl by going underwater with her board so another wave will tear them appart. AnneSophie yelled so hard to encouraged her that her throat was hurting. 

After 30 minutes of their round, only 10 minutes left at the clock and Moana was in fourth place and to be qualified for the next step, she needed to be at least in third places. The waves were to big for them and everybody was scared to surf it. Moana was desesperated but then her mom's voice came and told her again (Be a force of nature). At this moment, she move forward everybody ans begun to avoid the end of the waves to catch the big ones. The cloud were insecured cause she could really hurt herself badly. After a moment, she successfully were on the top of the wave and with a big amount of fear, she surfed that wave without falling and crushed it! The hunk beep for the end and the judges were about to tell the first 3 places. Moana was so stressed.. 

the judges 

" ANNNND THE SECOND PLACE GO TO MOANA BAILEY"! GOOD JOB GUYS!"

Moana Jumped and Sophie and both were to excited. 

Moana 

" SOPH IM GOING TO HAWAII, IM IN SECOND SECOND PLACE OMG OMG MOM WOULD BE SO PROUD OMG IM CRYING NOW"

SOPH 

" IM SO PROUD OF YOU! YOU'RE MY GIRL AND TONIGHT WHERE HEADING TO JOE'S TO CELEBRATED YOUR GOINF AWAY PARTYYYYYY WITH SOME TEQUILA!"

The boy Shawn was impressed. Every time he saw the beautiful girl, his heart begun to race and he was blushing. He was ready to talk to her but the paparazzi cut him and he just returned to his place in silence. The girl was surrounded by everybody that he couldn't even reach her. 

Moana and Soph pretend to to leave the competition to show to the boy that she didn't care about his round but they were secretly hiding to watch it and didn't miss a second of his surf.