Joe's bar

The girls were headed to Joe's, it was 9 o'clock. Moana was wearing a green mini top tube and a blue jeans skirt with a mini slit on the left. He shoes were high sandals and she put eyeliner and mascara and she curled her short hair with blue nails. He parfum smell like lavender. Soph was wearing a green dress that reaches her above the knees with a little neckline. She wore high-end high heels with white earrings. They entered the bar and Matthew who was the bartender said " HEYYY IT'S MO AND SOOOPH, WELCOME TO HEAVEN GIRLS!!" both of the girls said " HEY MAN, HOW'S IT'S GOINGGGG" The 3 adults were laughing. 

Soph take a quick look around and she saw a lot of old mens, she was a bit disgusted. 

Soph 

" hey Mo, hum there's a lot of old dudes around us, like Jesus old...hum, man not comfortable"

Mo

" Oh common girl, we just gonna have fun with them, it's not like they are have enough energy to drug us...Relllllaxxee have some fun! They literally look like my great grant old father in a photo"

The night finally started to look nice, both of the girls were  a tiny drunk but not that drunk and they were singing at the karaoke machine. People were enjoying themselves. 

Suddenly at 11 o'clock, a bunch of boys open the front door and came to the bar. The girls noticed far away that it was Shawn's crew. 

Mo on the mic

" HEY BOYS OH AND THE BEAUTIFUL GOD SHAWN OF COURSE, COME HERRREE"

Shawn hadded a little smile and blushed. His ego was boosted. 

" Okay princess I guess I have to choices, I'm coming"

Everybody including Soph were watching Moana getting to much attention from Shawn. We could hear in the bar " Oh my gawd, the girl who surfed the biggest wave get on the hire road with the hot dude from Australia, this is spicy shit"

Soph 

" Heum Mo, maybe just give me the mic and go talk to him? You gonna have way less attention from everybody?"

Shawn laughed

" No, no it's fine I'm really coming hahah, let's keep her talking on the mic, funny princess"

Moana on the mic 

" SO, NOW THAT WE BOTH GOT QUALIFIED TODAY, WE GOING TO HAWAII IN THE SAME MOMENT, AT THE SAME PLACE, HOW COOL IS THAT"

Soph

" Okay so it's time for you to get off the stage and GIVE ME THE MIC FOR YOUR OWN GOOD PLEASE"

Mo

" Okay, here it is I'm backing off now"

Soph runs at te bar with some Shaw's friend and let Shawn and Moana had a little chat in private.

Shawn smuged 

" So, I guess you couldn't resist to see me surfing shirtless cause your round  was 3 hours before mine and nobody stays that long at the competition after there round."

Moana blushing 10 times 

" Wwhhhhhoooot, wh-att, this-ssss is ridd-iiculuss. Okay I maybe stayed a bit longer to see my bestie surfed not youuuuuuuuu. Don't push your ego too far okay mister wathever..."

Shawn confused

" You're friend didn't surfed today...are your maybe trying to change the subject princess?" with a smiley face.

Mo 

" Okay yeah I admitted I stay  a bit longer to watched you surfed so what, you reminded me of someone"

Shawn 

" Oh okay so from now one, you have a deja vu's one me? An Australian dude, with blond hair and green eyes reminded you of someone...Or you can just admitted that you wanted to see me cause you're the one who yelled on the mic that we were actually going to Hawaii together"

Mo 

" I kinda hope you didn't remember this sentence cause my brain is reprocessing the moment and I just remembered. Okay I admitted, I watch your surfed."

Shawn 

" Okay now that you successfully admitted I was right, I'm buying you a drink princess"

Mo 

" Okay but stop calling me that word please"

Shawn with his beautiful smiled

" Okay...princess"

both of them were trying to get a drink but they were surrounded by too many people and they were being pushed so Shaw's masculinity take the lead and got himself behind Moana'back to protected her from everybody and that way, its was easier for them to get seen by Matthew, the bartender. That's when Moana started to feel his body on her back, she could saw his big veins coming out cause its was hot. She started to fell a little horny. She didn't hated it.