10.5 ︴𝐚𝐝𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐞𝐬 𝐨𝐟 𝐦𝐢𝐳𝐮𝐤𝐢 𝐧𝐨𝐦𝐚𝐫𝐢

───┊sukkun 

───┊sukkun 

⠀⠀⠀⠀"WHO'S THE FUCKIN' BRAT?"

"oi! don't be so mean! you'll scare the girl!" rather than being afraid when a mouth pops by the side of itadori's cheek, the child of his sensei was rather curious at the happenings. nomari stares through her bangs in what itadori concluded was mere fascination, she wasn't scared of some twenty fingers but more curious to the curse itself's manifestation. 

"𝙮𝙪𝙟𝙞-𝙣𝙞𝙞, 𝙘𝙖𝙣 𝙨𝙪𝙠𝙠𝙪𝙣 𝙘𝙤𝙢𝙚 𝙤𝙪𝙩?" nomari had wrote out in her little notebook, but itadori instantly raised his brow at the name 'sukkun' as it was foreign to him. the red eye by itadori's cheek glances over to her beautiful writing, "who's sukkun?"

nomari points at the mouthー more so towards sukuna. "eh?! sukuna?! but that's dangerous!" both males go in a frenzy, one panicking at her request while the other popped a vein in his innate domain after hearing the silly nickname he was given. "who you calling 'sukkun' huh?!"

itadori gives a frown at sukuna by his cheek, signalling him to stop being so threatful to the young twelve year old. he takes in a deep sigh, crouching down to her level ( though she wasn't that short for a girl her age and was rather tall ) and gave a small smile to show that he was only being cautious, "why do you want him to come out? you could get hurt mari-chan." 

nomari flips a page of her notebook, quickly writing out her response to his question. "𝙞 𝙬𝙖𝙣𝙩 𝙩𝙤 𝙜𝙞𝙫𝙚 𝙝𝙞𝙢 𝙖 𝙜𝙞𝙛𝙩."

"eh?" itadori was beyond confused, even sukuna instead him was speechless and caught off guard by her words. nomari took his reaction as a go to write next what was on her mind, once again showing what she wanted from him. "𝙣𝙤𝙬, 𝙮𝙪𝙟𝙞-𝙣𝙞𝙞, 𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙣𝙜𝙚 𝙬𝙞𝙩𝙝 𝙨𝙪𝙠𝙠𝙪𝙣."

"don't call me sukkun!" sukuna from the cheek yells out, showing the displeasure which was brought upon by the young girl. nomari ( along with itadori ) continue to ignore his obnoxious yelling, "𝙞𝙩'𝙡𝙡 𝙗𝙚 𝙛𝙞𝙣𝙚, 𝙝𝙚'𝙡𝙡 𝙨𝙖𝙫𝙚 𝙢𝙚 𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙧𝙮 𝙩𝙞𝙢𝙚."

"who? gojo-sensei?" nomari nods at itadori, once more flipping through a page and showing her demand. "𝙖𝙧𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙜𝙤𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙩𝙤 𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙣𝙜𝙚 𝙬𝙞𝙩𝙝 𝙨𝙪𝙠𝙠𝙪𝙣 𝙤𝙧 𝙣𝙤𝙩?"