chapter 4 - swaginnit (whole chapter dedicated to the ghosts meeting dream)

authors note (once again) : stfu i know wilbur and ghostbur are different people just go with the storyline, are yall sure you want me to continue this because im concerned for you guys 🤨

After the 50 minutes, you exit the room being followed by Dream. You gained awareness Dream was following you the whole time. But when you turned around to shout at him, he was gone. Nothing but bubbles. Although the bubbles seemed normal, they were following you. And- BAM! A loud crash.

"God damn it, Tommy!" A voice from the picnic table caught your attention. You immediately ran over to the tables and saw 3 people this time, Tommy, Ghostbur, and someone who you thought was 'Glatt'.

"What the hell are you doing?!" You call to them and started to bicker with them. "Nothing, Tommy did everything!" 

"YOU B****." 'Glatt' and Tommy started to attack each other but they went directly through each other, I mean they're ghosts. "Tommy? Glatt? Ghostbur?" The bubbles weren't just bubbles, it was Dream. "What the f***?! How did he get here so fast?" 

"DOESN'T MATTER, HE SAW US F***ING IDIOT" Again, they argued and argued all over again. "You're supposed to be dead, Tommy, I killed you!" You look at Dream and give him a death glare "Aha! So you admit it, look who's the big idiot now?" Tommy cried out loud to Dream.

Dream puts his hand on your shoulder and starts chanting words in latin. You start to close your eyes and pass out, you woke up in the movie room. "You fell asleep during the movie, are you alright?" You forget everything, the ghosts, why you're wearing the sweater, what happened. The only thing you remembered was Dream chanting latin.

"Why did you chant latin at me, Dream?" The rest look at Dream like they're about to murder him. "I- um.. Oh woah, look at the time! I better go now." As he stands up, you hold his wrist back. "Why were you chanting latin Dream." His wrist starts to get red.

George pulls you back from Dream to let him go, "It's something personal, sorry y/n." You move on with your day and take your beauty rest.