AU 7

That question made Jis off guard. 

For her, its a yes. 

Lili is intently waiting for her answer.

"What unnie?"

"I-I... "

"Yes or No?"

"We-wer.."

"Yes or No?"

"Fine! Yes! I love her okay." Jis gave up.

Lili squeaked and almost fell in her chair.

"I knew it. My ship is real!" 

Jis was confusedly watching the maknae jumping in front of her. But a few moment she calmed down and face the older girl with a wide smile written in her face.

"When do you plan to tell her?" Lili asked excitedly.

The older girl lean in her chair and sigh.

"I already did that." Jis simply reply, making Lili's jaw dropped.

"What?! When was that? Why I didn't know about it? What did Jenjen unnie said? You should have told me unnie." 

"Yah, can you calm down first?" The maknae sits properly. "So, here's what happened. Jenjen and I, already knew our feelings for each other. I confessed and she did too. But we decided to remain low-key about it."

"So, you're a couple?"

"No. We didn't put label in our relationship."

"No label? Is that exist?"

"Yes."

"But why? What's your reason unnie?"

The older girl looked at Lili seriously before leaning closer to the latter.

"Don't tell anyone. Okay?" Lili nodded as agreement and Jis whisper something to the latter's ear.

"Jinjja?! 

Lili's face went blank, she can't understand what she just heard. 

"Aish, I think your relationship is like math. I don't understand." The maknae rubbed her temple because of frustration.

"What relationship?"

The two flinched and turn their heads where that voice came from. They saw Jenjen standing behind with snacks in her hands.

"Ahm..ahm... "

Lili was panicking. She can't look straight to Jenjen's sharp eyes as well as Jis who's shrinking in her chair.

"By the way, General handed me this." Jenjen showed a brown envelop. 

"Another assignment?" Jis asked while scanning the file.

Jenjen sat in her chair handed the snacks to Lili.

"Yes, Kim Bona daughter of business tycoon Kim Soo Man, and she's a famous model. Kidnapped last week by a group of notorious gangster. Kim Soo Man believed that they were his rival in business." Jenjen said, watching her partner silently reading the information.

"Woah, she's pretty." Jis mumbled, but Jenjen clearly heard that.

"What was that?" 

The older girl rose up her head to Jenjen whose frowning at her. Lili just observing them, eating her snacks.

"Oh, I said that's a pity." Jis replied nervously, smacking Lili who's holding her giggles. 

Jenjen just rolled her eyes at the two.