Documents Required for court marriage in Delhi?

For doing court marriage in Delhi you must have some documents which are listed below:-1. Photos:- You must have 4 passport size photos of every marrying person.2. Govt. ID Proof:- The marrying couple must have the ID proof issued by the Govt. Of India. ID's like Voter ID Card, Passport, Driving License, Bank passbook and Ration Card are acceptable.3. Date of Birth Proof:- Marrying a couple also has to show the Date of Birth proof. As proof of their Date of Birth Matric Certificate, XII class passing certificate, Passport, and PAN are acceptable.4. If a marrying person is divorced before then he/she has to show their divorced certificate.5. If the marrying person is a Widow then she'll have to show the death certificate of Dowager/Widower in the court.6. A Declaration of Marital certification is also required to show in the court.7. With the marrying couple, the presence of 2 witnesses is also necessary. The witness should be one from each side.So, these are the major documents that should be in presence at the time of doing court marriage in Delhi. Now, we're going to discuss the essentials which we should know before doing court marriage in Delhi.
Read More :- https://www.court-marriages.in/p/contact-us-for-urgent-court-marriage.htmlUntitled Part 1