SHADOW AND THE LIGHT

In my childhood, I wonder about how does the butterfly can fly with thin clothes (butterfly wings) even I tried with old two clothes and cardboard boxes but I can't able to fly. My teacher taught me that the plant needs sunlight to prepare its own food. But we need to get rid of warm sunlight so we need the plant's shadow. In my life, My mom was my shadow who stops the sunlight (my fault or mistakes). She was not like a rude and strict mom.And It was not her cup of tea, She was a perfect mom. When I was failed my exams, she motivates me by asking what's the name of the subject because she want to know the subject name and she adds leave it this time.

This shadow continues even in my high school and college. She grows me as a good human, be kind to others and forgive them. I even remember the day, When I took the other's pen. She scolds me by saying this not your and this act shows that you like your friend's mom than me. At that time I didn't know the meaning which she said. When I knew the meaning, I stop being jealous because it will take our happiness and love and it makes us wish for other's wealth and love.

Lights can save from darks. In the light, we might have seen a dark and also in the dark, we might have seen a light. Our life will have some sad and happy moment. Even in a sad moment, we may see a happy moment and also in a happy moment we may see a sad moment. These were explained by a little smile. At the night, When I feared for my life whether tomorrow I will alive or not. She said to enjoy each and every sec that we were living.When the butterfly in the caterpillar stage, It never believe it can fly. She always motivates like that.  Where there is light there is shadow. I believe that the Light and Shadows are a kind of paradox. The plant needs sunlight, we need the shadow of trees to protect from sunlight. My mom was light when I'm a tree and she was a shadow when I want to protect myself from the sunlight.