11

Lisa pov

    Umm.. U-unnie, coffee is enough for me. I said as IU unnie looked at me with adoration.

I am liking it but still I feel so shy around her. I wonder whether it'll ever go.

Just because I took you here that doesn't mean you can only take coffee. Order whatever you want beautiful.

She said and winked which made me
blush and I lower down my head.

I don't know what's going on? Like literally, my heart beats fast.

She looks so comfortable but as for me, I can't even sit properly on this seat.

Lisa? You okay?

I heard her say as I looked at her and just nod.

But she gave me a small smile and placed her hands on top of mine as her eyes never left mine.

She looked at me deeply and I'm feeling like she's seeing through me.

Why  are you so beautiful? She asked out of the blue which made me widen my eyes.

W-what? I stuttered. Gosh why?

You're so cute too! She exclaimed and took my hands in her and kissed them.

I froze on my seat.

I love you, Lisa! She said and I don't know what to say anymore.

I'm speechless.

Like how in the world a totally girl crush falls in love with me?

U-unnie.. Don't you think it's too fast to say this to me?

I asked her Ofc I wanna know the
answer.

Coz I can't able to form any words in this time. And also, she can't say things that she don't mean.

Atleast not now.

I know what you're thinking Lisa. I know we just met yesterday but I seriously am in love with you the moment I saw you.

And I don't wanna be late anymore. If I do, then someone will take you away from me.

She said and I can feel the sincerity in her voice and her eyes too.

But still, I cant believe it just like that. More like I don't know how to react.

I've seen people talk about her and how good she is even inside and outside of the University.

Even yesterday, Jisoo unnie told me about her. Not so many but some.

She's nice. I can say it just by the way she treats me but I don't know about future.

Neither anyone can.

Lisa.. She cal'd me and I looked at her still clueless.

Believe me, I love you so much and don't you worry coz I'll take things slow.

The reason why I said I love you to you is because my heart can't take it anymore.

If I wouldn't tell you that, my heart said it'll die. And I pitied her.

She said and pouted which made me
laugh.

Haha unnie... You're so funny! I said and she didn't say anything but to stare at me.

See, I'm so in love with you. So please baby, let me love you baby~~~~~

She sing so loud which gained everyone's attention in the café.

OMG unnie.. Calm down. I said as I was stunned by her act and I closed her mouth with my hand coz she started singing the song already.

But she removed my hand and kissed it again.

Please baby ~~ she said with her puppy eyes and I sighed.

Unnie, I don't know why you feel like that but yes I have a little crush on you too...

I said as I fidgeted with my fingers.

Wo----

She was about to tease me but I stopped her.

And no, no teasing now. Like what you said, we will take this slow.

Umm.. You should also know your feelings well unnie. Time will help you with that.

I said as I wanted to be honest with her. Coz I can't say yes yet.

It wouldn't be possible not for me or any other girl tho.

Ever heard of trust issues? Yeah. I do.

Okay baby. I get it. So shall we drink this coffee atleast? you sure you don't wanna eat anything?

She asked me with her concerned voice and I smiled.

Actually, my sister will wait for me at home. So we gonna eat together.

I told her and she gave me a surprised look.

You have a dongsaeng? For real?

She asked me and I nodded smiling.

Hmm.. Well, will she cook when you get home?

She asked which made me roll my eyes and I did.

I was the one who have to cook, not her. Besides, she doesn't know how to!

I said with a slight bit of annoyance. Coz yeah, Jennie never cooks.

It's like she hates kitchen.

Whenever I ask her to cook, she says no.
She don't wanna cook coz its too
boring for her.

So, what she do? Unnie asked me
Curiously.

I was about to answer her but a loud noise of something made me so scared.

Oh shit!! Unnie cursed under her breath as she ran out of the café which made me follow her too.

By the time we went outside, I saw her car glasses were broken.

And it looked like someone did it on purpose.

I was shocked with the scene infront of me and looked at unnie.

She heaved a deep sigh and walked to her car with heavy steps.

She placed her hands on the car and looked at it sadly.

I didn't see any anger on her face. It's just like a feel that I can't explain.

Pain may be? Yeah. Same.

Unnie, you okay? I asked her as I hold her hand which is now cold as ice.

It's my dad's gift before his death. I always take care of this but now--

She didn't continue it, coz her tears stream down her face knew after one.

This broke my heart.  Seeing her like this.

I don't know how to console her. But her hands suddenly wrapped around my waist and she pulled me towards her and buried her head in the crook of my neck.

And her tears dropping on my skin made me shiver.

I put my hands on her back and rubbed slowly up and down to ease her.

It's alright. We gonna find whoever did this, okay?

I said to her truly and I felt her nod tickled my skin.

I guess I'm in love with you too unnie...