Chapter 2: Is It Alright To Share A Burden With You?

At the train /7:45am/

All ive been hearing all the way riding the train was teasing and laughing,while my eyes are glancing at the second part of the train where i think he sat in....
"Hey eli, dont tell me youre getting affected on what they're saying to you?..." says Norton with a grin, offering me a piece of strawberry donut. I accepted it and took a bite... "No, why would i?" i smirked but obviously annoyed.
"Come on! Who wouldnt laugh at that!?," Mike says as he patted me at my back.
"I mean....yeah,so much unexpected from eli....," Naib snorted.
"Damn Eli i thought youre slick Haha!,"
"Im not like you William...," i rolled my eyes and smiles.
"Is that a compliment orrr...??,"
"Pfft!! Ha! Willie?? Slick!?," Mike burst again another laughter while William punches him slightly and pouts."I atleast have a girlfriend than you!," "So?? It didnt last long anywayss!!," "Still!!!..... I atleast experienced it! How about you!?," Mike smiles sheepishly,"...Hehe Almost there!.... Just you wait!! Im sure me and Margie will last longer than you and tracy!!," Norton looks at Mike with a hint of sadness, but smiles for him anyway,"Lol, Margaretha??... Goodluck then! Lets see if you can be slick with her! Heh!! " Mike chuckles, "Why Thank you! And of course! ~". Both of them laugh.

We reached our station safely, as we make ourselves out from the train,i glance around to see if i can find him exit the train aswell,and there he is,i stopped walking as i examine his movements, his eyes locks in his phone and stand at the side of the vending machine looking like hes waiting for something, its quite odd how i felt nostalgia when i smell his scent lately,wait...what am i even talking about? Ah...i hope he doesnt saw me as a freak earlier..in fact i felt like by simply watching him doing his thing is kinda freaky isnt it? 'Goddammit Eli Clark!' i smack myself again.

"Hey!!...."
"Hey-!!,"
"Eli, why you just standing there!? Wtf! , lets go!,"
"Ahahah! Sorry!!," i scratched the back of my head and look around in embarrassment , i didnt even notice that they're already far away from me, i took a quick look at him again, i wanted to see his eyes but it was covered by his bangs,damn!

"Bro! Ya alright!?," Naib cuffed my face and slaps it with both of his hands, "Wake up dude!! Ever since you saw that guy youve been acting like deadman!," "Oww!," i slapped Naib's hand in revenge.
"Yieeeee, thats what we call love at first sight....," Mike and william chuckles and gave themselves a high five.

"Tch! Shut up you both!," giggling at myself, i shove them side by side and start skipping past them.

"Yieeeeehehehe Elii~~ starting getting mature!!!," "Huh? Aint Eli already mature?,"
"Wait- hes mature?," i glare at Naib "Just kidding!! We all know that youre the mom in our group~," "Mommy Elii~ found a daddy~" "Pfft Mike-.."
I laugh and start choking Mike with my arms... " I said Shut uuppp~,"....
looking back at the vending machine where he supposed to be, he is now gone,i frowned but remembered hes in same school with us by looking 'accidentally' at his ID, smiling i think we'll be meeting again, and hope to have a much better introduction about ourselves~.

Aesop's POV

How relieving.....
I commute on my own.....
I somehow manage to conceal my anxiousness, the fact that i ask someone unfamiliar for excuses, i sigh.... i hate that i became a burden to my tutor,my professor, ive been gone for a 5 months that i have to restart my year back of college, he took care of my expenses in my apartment and hospitalization so i have to pay him back,i atleast greatful that i still have a job,im really desperate to give everything back to him, although i have to force him to accept it.... I feel unsettled when he says to me that i can rely on him always, its kind of embarrassing and the way hes starting to spoil me is too much, when the day i got discharged, he gave me a ride home, everyday he just visits to give me groceries and everything that i need...its annoying,it makes me feel uncomfortable, especially that hes a teacher! , me? Relying on my teacher!? That sounds so wrong! .... im already an adult and thats why i have to move on my own,why is he even wasting a lot of time on me, the way hes worried at me like im his relative or anything.... Im not even that worth a trouble....i didnt told him that im attending school today im afraid he might pick me up, and start talking and asking me almost everything...