Chapter-5

Hey everyone ,
I hope u all are doing fine .
Sorry for so late update but i was seriously stuck . 💜

And please spare my error , i read previous chapter i found lots of error ,i will try to edit chapter soon (◕ᴗ◕✿)

I hope u will enjoy reading ❤️❤️❤️❤️

___________________________________________
Sanskar pov

Everything went well as I planned I gave her two year contract of AD with my Company... I didnt wanted her to work to those cheap producer, she is a newbie here and many will try to take advantage of her , this is the least I can do for her....

Sanskar sir said yuvi Breaking my trance

Hmm... What?

Sir we have a shoot for the day... We should move to shoot location sir.

Ok I'm coming... Yuvi...

______________________________________________________________________________________

Swara u know I'm so happy we got work... We got this Bigg contracts for ad... Now we will have this work... Suvi was blabbering as always...

Swara are u listening... Tu kya sochte rehti hai... Tu khush nahi hai kya

Umm.. yeah i am happy suvi

Swara's pov

I am myself not sure whether I should be happy or sad . I am happy that i got the ad contract ,but i am sad since i got it because of sanskar . That day i shouldnt have lied to him ,he must be thinking so low of me . The only person whom I loved is sanskar but i know even if i will be the last person on earth he won't love me .

Time flew fast ,swara was busy with her shoots ,and she didn't saw sanskar for whole week . He never returned home .swara was ok since she knew he was busy with his company ,being top actor and maintaining a production company at the same time is hectic .

Finally after a whole week we are free swara said suvi while sipping her coffee .

Yes suvi now can have a break since u did too much hardwork with me

Yay swara let's go on small vacation

No suvi i just wanna go home and rest ,but u can go .

Swara u know you are boring said suvi hitting my shoulder lightly

I just smiled at her and then we left the shoot location .

I drove to my home in juhu , this place is one of the most expensive place ,having a small piece of land here is dream of many . This beautiful cozy villa is of sanskar . Since we got married i started living here .

Most of the time i love here alone since sanskar is always busy with his works and shoots plus he always had to travel to London ,since his company is making in place in their market .

Lazily i just came in the villa and went straight to my room I took a shower and went to lay on my soft bed . The warm soft bed was giving lots of comfort to me .
I saw through the open window of my room ,the weather was like it's gonna rain ..and very soon it started raining .

Sanskar side

My shoot here is completed ,now i have to go London once again to handle my company work there ,

Yuvi was driving towards the airport

Yuvi : boss do you directly wants to go airport ,actually we are early .

But i was silent i didn't said anything .

Yuvi knew i dint liked talking much so he kept driving .

It started raining , i saw at side where 2 children's were standing hiding from rain in the bus stop .