The awakeing

No one pov: some where in Texas their a junkyard for broken jaegers and in this yard their is a drone from the kaiju protocol that was shut down the drone by blowing their minds up, but they didn't know that it's still alive.

Riots pov: system reboot what happened? Wait I oh no plz don't be what I think it is as I look down at my it was true I was a kaiju but in my Chassis was change I have spikes on my back they are even for some reason but then my arm have the same with the spikes but it down my arm but the armor was damaged when I change and my fingers are claws now and their are three of them they look like they can cut through jaeger armor with ease then look down my body to see that my legs changed two the are covered in spikes and and my feet split into three, then I started to get up when I stood up I felt some thing behind me so I turned my head and saw that I had a tail then I look around and saw I was in some junkyard . I tried to lift my tail it was hard at first but I got use to it but I decided to leave and hid from everyone else so I tried sneak quietly but it's hard to do that if you are a big robot/ kaiju so I moved out of the junkyard and headed to the mountains to hide from people .

1 mouth later right now I'm walking around the forest near a small city I've been on the move for awhile now it was peaceful in the forest the birds are chipping and the wind is blowing softly and hear screaming in the distance, wait screaming in the distance I look where it's coming from a saw a kaiju attacking someone over their, I know if I got over there I would be found, but I didn't want them to die so I got up and ran to the kaiju to stop them

???: a kaiju at our camp site.
???: how did it get here we are far from the ocean Sarah.
Sarah: I don't know Jeff, but we need to run a hide.
Jeff: how we are in the middle of the forest and these isn't a place to hide. Then whe- roar
Sarah: what was that!
Jeff: don't know wait look a jaeger.
Sarah: nice, wait that not a normal jaeger that a kaiju drone for the war and it's running to us we are screwed.
Riot: as I running it was knifehead, but how did it get here, but I figure out later but I need to deal with this first so I rammed into it and knocked down some tree then it tried to stand up, but I got up first and punched it in the face multiple times, but he kick me off and I land on my back then I started to get up ,but it jump on me it tried to claw me but I Dodge with my arm and then I punch it face hard some of its blood came out of it mouth. When it was stunned I got up and swing my tail at it and it hit its mark right in its faces it. It went flying I know I need to finish this soon I'm getting tired.

During the fight from the humans View
Sarah: what? Is that kaiju saving us from another kaiju that strange.
Jeff: who care we need to get out of here now.
Sarah: ok let get out of here.
Will they are running away then ran near a cliff.
Riot: I am almost out of energy and it still standing I most kill it now. I need to move now come here I roar and jump on it and stab it with my tail and hand through the head ,but we were near a steep cliff and I got off and kick knifehead off it hit the edge it started to full but I saw the humans falling so grab them before they fell off the cliff then I sat them down then fell off the cliff with it and hit the ground hard but I still could get up but I was in pain I move down the side.
Riot: I been walking down the side for 20 minutes and I was bruised all over and I needed to rest so I started to climb up the cliff and when I got up I walk a step then fell unconscious.
What riot didn't know that he became human and their was the parents of Sarah they look for their daughter, then their was a earthquake and when it finish they walk a bit and found riot so they decided to take him home they found Sarah with her boyfriend and got out and headed home to rest. But they didn't know what they have is a kaiju
That chapter 1 done hope you like it.

 But they didn't know what they have is a kaijuThat chapter 1 done hope you like it

This is riot hand draw