𝟬𝟭'

| BABY GANGSTA |

YOU & ME -
GUNNA & CHLOÉ

CHICAGO, ILLINOIS.

OMNISCIENT

The nigga ran as the sound of distant police sirens was heard.

The rain poured against the street as fresh forces landed in puddles trying to get away quick as hell.

Him being on the corner like that made mfs suspicious but it was innocent.

Them dumbasses just wanted somebody to arrest.

He noticed what street he was on and looked up at the familiar apartment complex.

He smiled going up the steps looking behind him seeing no police car in sight before banging on the door.

The sound of dogs barking came back in response.

Dior opened it about to go off but smiled lightly when her eyes made eye contact with her boos.

"Bae, wtf!" She said moving aside as Loc rushed in.

He put his hood down cheesing, looking back at her.

"Baby g."

Keyz picked Dior up and kissed her lips.

"Happy I made it home to you," He started placing her tiny figure down.

Dior looked at him confused.

"Them niggas was on my ass, no kizzy." He finished taking off his coat and shoes.

Dior shook her head taking his puffer, placing it on the rack.

"Be careful, baby." She said and rubbed her baby bump. "Can't leave us."

Loc smiled biting his lip going up to her.

"Man, never." Keyz rubbed her belly and they both smiled at each other.

He got on his knees.

"My li' baby g." He whispered and the baby kicked at the sound of his voice.

Dior giggled. "She love you so much already."

"As she should," He chuckled.

"Daddy love you too, li baby g." He said causing another kick in response.

They laughed and stared into each other eyes.

In love as fuck.

It been quiet since the past drama.

Nobody bothered them and Keyz didn't plan on bothering nobody himself.

He was the happiest he have ever been.

And so was Dior.