Yakuza Movies (1/2)

(Y/N)'s POV:

It's the last lesson of the day, finally I can relax a little. After school, Kuboyasu is coming to my house, he's already been there before so I don't need to overreact. It's just me and him... that's weird if I think of it like that! Ugh why does this need to be awkward?! I'm overthinking again, great. It's just two classmates watching a movie together, that's not like a date at all. It's not like I'm going to dress up or anything but still-

"Miss Saiko, can you come up to the board to solve this question?" Mr Matsuzaki asked me, could he tell that I wasn't paying attention? The class looked in my direction, knowing that I'd get a detention for not listening. I gulped in fear and walked towards the front of the class, I took the chalk out of the teachers hand and looked at the question. Why didn't I just say that I didn't know? After rereading it I knew what to do. I scribbled out the answer quickly with a grin on my face.

"That's... correct! Well done Saiko-san!" I handed back the chalk and walked to my desk. After a few more minutes the bell rang, I quickly walked over to Kuboyasu.

"Hey, should we get some snacks from the convenience store? It would be boring watching a movie without popcorn." Before Kuboyasu could answer, the class shouted random questions at us.

"Are you guys dating?!"

"You guys are going on a date?! How romantic!"

"I thought you would be dating some rich celebrity Saiko-san!"

I had to defend myself before this cinema hangout became something that we didn't plan it out to be.

"We aren't dating, we are just watching a movie, why can't two people do that without being asked if they are in a relationship?" After I said that the class settled down. I mouthed to Kuboyasu 'let's get out of here' and we rushed out of the class. When we were finally outside Kuboyasu asked, out of breath:

"Should we go to the store then head to your house?"

"Sure." I panted. We walked in comfortably silence for about 5 minutes until reaching the shop.

Kuboyasu's POV:

I was still thinking about what (Y/N) said in class, about how we weren't dating. Which is true, but she seemed really defensive about it, I know that we barely know each other but it seems like she'd be disgusted if she dated me. She doesn't know about my delinquent past so what would be an issue? We are in the store now so I should stop being so quiet and help her pick out some snacks.

"I have a large budget so you can get whatever, it's on me!" She grinned, "well technically this is my fathers money but still, he wouldn't mind anyways." She rolled her eyes as if her father could see her, which made me snicker at her disregard for her parents money.

We split up in different aisles to search for snacks and to load our baskets with as much food that could give us cavities as possible. We then met each other in the centre of the store.

"You must really like ramen and pocky!" Kuboyasu uttered out while looking at my basket in disbelief.

(Y/N)'s POV:

"You have tons of spicy and sweet foods though! But I'm not complaining, I love that sort of food" I smirked.

"Oh really? Then let's see who could eat food with this!" He pulled out a spicy sauce in his basket which is notorious for making peoples eyes water at how spicy it is.

"I would never chicken out so game on!" I grinned evilly.

We went to the self service machine and paid with the credit card my dad gave me, then we walked back to my house excited, but we were surprised when we got to the entrance.

"Hey buddies!" Nendo shouted in glee while standing outside the mansion's gate with the group, including all of the girls too. To be honest, I was happy to see Mera since I'd love to see her eat all of the spicy food we brought. Although I intended for the day to just be me and Kuboyasu, I didn't really mind everyone being here; who knows, it could be fun.

I led everyone inside, "take off your coats, make yourself at home" I smiled. After everyone put their belongings to the side, I leaded everyone into the cinema room, they're was already some food near the front of the screen which is good since everyone would now be able to eat something.

"This is really cool (y/n)-san!" Kaido gleamed,
"Yeah! I would kill to watch stuff on a screen this big!" Chiyo squealed.

"Thanks, there's food on the table in front of the screen. Take what food you like while I set up the projector in the back- be careful of the hot and spicy food though!"

After fiddling with the projector, the movie projected onto the screen.
"Finally!" I said to myself. I grabbed the remote off the top of the machine and went to sit down.

"Hey Saiki, I think there's some coffee jelly in the kitchen; I'm going to get some, do you want any?"
He nodded smiling, so I walked to the kitchen, slightly nudging Kokomi to follow me. She followed me an then I spoke when we were out of Saiki's sight.

"Do you want to give Saiki all of these?" I held out a tray of sweets, with 5 packets of expensive coffee jelly.

"Y-yeah! But why are you asking me to give it to... him?" She must think that everyone is oblivious to her having a crush on Saiki.

"you clearly like him, don't you?" I smirked, knowing full well that she would blush and try to deny that I was correct.

"Uh n-no I don't!" She was shaking her hands in front of her face. After seeing me look at her waiting for her to come clean, she did.

"Okay, I-I like him... please don't tell anyone!" She pleaded, well I think I don't need to 'not tell anyone' since they already have catched on, but of course I kept her promise.

"I won't, anyways let's go back so no one gets suspicious." I smiled, she grinned and we walked back into the cinema room.

"Okay let's start the movie!"