Bubble

The elder's words produced strange feelings in him.  He couldn't stop thinking about that sentence.  About the strength with which the demon spoke these words.  He couldn't forget the heat he felt at that moment.

Of course, his condition did not help him concentrate on the lesson.  His mind was so focused that, while remembering the physics section being rewritten, he ended up with a one in the journal.  This situation made all three wonder what had happened, the younger one was silent and as soon as he felt Jooheon in his mind, he quickly remembered some musical compositions by Chopin.

This behavior totally surprised the elder.  His boy had never protected his mind from him before.  He always let him in there without any problem, and today?  Chopin?  Seriously?

He was most surprised by the younger one after he returned home.  Like a tornado, he quickly took his clothes and headed for the bathroom.  The demon did not know what got into him, but he had a strange guess that it was somehow his fault.  He just didn't know what he had done.

-Joo, will you come here? -He heard the sound in his head and immediately moved towards the bathroom

He opened the door gently and stepped slowly inside.  Seeing his lovely little angel standing naked by the shower entrance with pink cheeks, he felt his whole body tense and stand at attention.

- Will you join me, hyung-, He asked, going into the cabin and turning on the hot water

Jooheon did not wait long, but quickly got rid of his clothes and entered him.  His palaces gently moved along the entire length of the younger's back.  After his wonderful skin, on which he began to kiss each other after a while.

Changkyun did not stay in such a state for long and quickly turned to him, his mouth immediately clinging to the older one, who at this gesture grabbed him by the thighs and raised his back against the wall.  Feeling the brunet's warm tongue and his hands in his hair, he grunted with pleasure.

-Heon-muttered feeling like the elder nibbles his skin on the neck-I.. I.. I'm ready

-I know baby, I can see, feel and hear-he replied, catching eye contact-But I know you Kyuna, I know you better than you think and I know why you got ready and I'm not going to use it angel, not today

- But-he began, but was silenced by the elder's finger

- But I'm going to show you how you'll feel when I finally use it-he smiled

Suddenly a second passed when Changkyun's eyes showed this wonderfully magical face of a demon.  The younger one fucking loved this Jooheon incarnation.  It was so secretive and sensual and fucking hot.

Feeling the elder move, he immediately clung to him tighter.  He knew that this one for nothing in the world would not let him fall, unless on the bed, where he was arranged so that he was comfortable

Not knowing what awaited him, he felt everything around him disappearing.  Seeing the gentle fog around them, he understood why Jooheon turned on his true face.  He only wondered what the fog was for, but feeling the kisses on his thighs that went higher and higher, his thoughts flew away like a bubble.

A soap bubble which he turned into feeling the warmth of his naturalness.  The elder's warm tongue ran along its length, making the younger one feel like in paradise.  Although, considering the power and personality of the demon, he should say hell.  In a hell that made his moans escape his mouth, and after a while a warm and elated feeling attacked him, making him reach the older man's mouth.

- Welcome to your personal bubble, little angel-replied smiling cheek Jooheon