The Location

I wake up in my game pod and see Octane and Pathfinder still in theirs (this pod connects us to the games digitally so we don't actually get killed). Hope they die horribly for leaving me without warning. I get out of the pod and start towards the lobby. After about 20 minutes I see Pathfinder and Octane walk out of our pod room and they join me on the bean bags. "Chica got me too Loincloth, don't feel bad." I wanted to kill him, but I restricted myself because he was being sympathetic. "We have our new champions" I hear from the overhead speakers. I have a feeling I know who it is. I start seeing the rest of the legends walking from their pod rooms, but they all seem bummed and tired. There's one team that stands out from the rest though. Bloodhound, Gibraltar, and.. Loba. "You scared Demonio?" She gloats as she walks by. "If you wanted to kill me so bad, why didn't you destroy my source code when you had the chance?" I ask out of frustration. "Why would I do the one thing you wanted from me?" Before Loba could continue, Bangalore cuts in. "Thanks to Crypto, we know the exact location of the source code and we can get there unnoticed. Crypto suggests we use our digital forms to act as us until we get back from Gridiron. My home planet." Finally someone shut her up. "I guess we're going to Gridiron then." Loba says clearly annoyed. "Pathfinder!" Bangalore yells. "Yes? :)" Pathfinder responds. "You still know how to pilot a ship?" "Yes! :)" "Then we go tomorrow" Bangalore says proudly. "ROADTRIPPPPPP" Mirage yells from the bar. (He's already drunk) "No can do, only needed assets on this one" Bangalore sternly says. "Ah okay" Mirage sadly replies. After that sad response Bangalore, loba, Pathfinder, crypto, and I headed to the ship to head off to Gridiron.