Chapter 4, Hes Home

Final Month

Zhongli was super sad and lonely. He stayed in his covers and slept until he could fall asleep by blinking. He was so depressed about no being able to see Xiao to at one point he pissed himself while crying and didn't change the sheets until a week later. At the moment he was burried into the covers playing Honaki Impact on his phone.

He didn't hear the door opening nor the footsteps coming to the bedroom door. Suddenly, Someone jumped on him. "HEY!!" The cover was ripped off him. Zhongli looked up to finally see his lover in the flesh. It had been 2 while years...

Tears come to both their eyes. "Omg i missed you!!!" Zhongli yelled at him. Xiao smiled and threw his bags on the ground. "I MISSED YOU TOO BABE!!" Their lips clashed in a very loving manner, savoring the taste of each other's lips. "I can't believe your finally here...Please don't leave me again..."

The brown haired male said, pulling away for air. "Do you wanna see your gifts baby boy?~" Xiao asked getting off the bed and grabbing a medium sized brown bag. "Yeah sure."

Xiao frowned. "When was the last time you ate sweetheart?" Zhongli scratched his head and sat up. "I'm about...2 weeks ago..." The green haired boy shook his head. "Cmon let's go eat first then you can have your gifts. No man of mine is going to starve around me. Luckily i bought some crystal junkies while i was in Alaska."

(Crystal Junkies: A candy that's moldable but it's wrapped in the shape of a heart. It's about the size of someone's hand and depending of what you think you want to eat that's what it taste like.)

Zhongli sat at the table while Xiao prepared the junkie. The heart shaped jello like substance fell onto the place along with a bit of greens and turkey. "Ah it's finished." Xiao placed the food in front of Zhongli along with a cup of kool aid.

Once Zhongli finished his food thry both went back to the bedroom. Xiao hands rhe brown haired male a soft oversized t shirt. He holds it out away from him to look at it. The shirt was a long sleeved black and had a skull and bones on it though that wasn't it. Xiao had handed him a pair of black matching short shorts and a skirt along with a chocker that said 'xiaos property' on it.

Zhongli blushed as he was handed another gift.
A gold steal flower was placed in his hands. "Omg the color is just like my eyes!" He said in amazement. He flipped it over and saw it had a clip on it. Xiao handed him his next gift.

It was a pair of yellow thigh high socks with sanrio characters all over them. Zhongli was about to cry. He'd wanted those for so long but they were only available in Tokyo.

Lastly Xiao handed him some gold crystals. "They glow in the dark." He said. Zhongli put all his things down and tackled Xiao to the floor to shower him with kisses. "THANK YOU SO FUCKING MUCH!!!!" Xiao chuckled. "Well i'm glad you like it Zhongli!"