Lessons from a pro

*Jimin

"Taehyung, are you sure you like it? Isn't it to dark for me?" I question as I run my hands through my dark silvery hair.

I've never dyed it dark, I tend to go for pastels, maybe that's my problem, I take the nick name mochi a little to seriously.

"You look sexy, now stop touching or it will go flat," Taehyung said slapping my hand away.

"Also the fact that it compliments your suit. I swear Jungkook is going to fall on his knees for you. Literally."

Tae winks with a smirk as I blush madly.

My face must be so red from embarrassment, stupid Taehyung.

"That's not true and I'm only going for the experience."

"yeah, sexual experience."

"why are you so dirty?"

"Um, I have to make a living some how."

I roll my eyes as I hang my suit up in the corner of my closet so it can't get wrinkles. Walking off to my bed and plopping down to stare off at the ceiling. I'm so confused on why I want to make everyone want me, to see me. But is it just going to be another situation where I get bullied and locked in the girls locker room naked again? I refuse to let that happen, it won't happen, right?

"just a question, you do know what your doing right?"

Oh shit.

Thats not going to happen but I wouldn't even know what to do if it did even though it won't.

Sex is off the table.

"Umm kinda."

"Yah your so innocent. Ok lesson one, Kissing. lesson two, making out. Lesson three, palming. Lesson four, hand job. Lesson five, blow job. Lesson six, rim job. Lesson seven, condom and lube application. Lesson eight, preparation. Lesson nine, positions. Lesson ten, terms, Lesson eleven,-"

"I think that's enough lessons for now," I choked out.

"I didn't even get to my favorite. BDSM!"

I gulp deeply, this is going to be a long day.

-

"Quick, when you stroke you should also..."

"Um,"

"Not fast enough. Fondle his balls. Manhandle the salami jimin!"

"Don't say it like that weirdo. I need a break you've been 'teaching' me for hours and I think it was just so you could watch porn."

"Your not wrong Jiminie. I knew you were smart."

I giggle at my new and only friend. It happened so fast but Tae's just one of those people, everything about Tae is fast pace. He hates to waste time on pointless conversation and I honestly admire that about him. I would never have the courage to stand up for someone and then make a friend.

"Whatcha thinking about?"

"Tomorrow."

"I know I'm so excited! Now go shave, your legs are poking me," he pouted as he pushed me towards the edge of the bed and out of the blankets.

"Uh rude."

- Prom day

"Stop squirming!"

"Your going to stab my eye!"

"Stop being such a baby," he growled as he held my he'd still and put some mascara on my eyelashes.

It was terrifying.

When he was done he made me close my eyes so he could set my makeup and then he applied strawberry tinted lip gloss.

Once we had our hair and make up completely done we danced around to Khalid and sang at the top of our lungs. Probably not the best decision because we had to redux our hair but we got cute Polaroids.

When we finally put our suits on we walked downstairs to see my brother and his husband.

"Wooyoung we are leaving."

"DO YOU THINK YOUR LEAVING THIS HOUSE WITHOUT PICTURES YOU HOE."

Wooyoung stormed out of the kitchen with San trailing behind him with little Minho squishing his face with his chubby baby fingers.

"You look just like me, it's like a reflection when we were in high school isn't it baby?"

"Mhm, yep."

San will always agree with woo no matter what, it's so sweet. But not when your fighting and you always lose due to that fact.

"Gosh, you kids keep me so young."

"Woo, this isn't mean girls," I say rolling my eyes at his usual dramatic performance.

"I thought it was so cute baby."

"Aw, that's why your my soul mate," he said quickly pecking his lips before turning back to us, " ok get together so I can take a picture!"

We listen to woo and get a picture for our sake so we can leave.

We rush out the door before they can keep us any longer as woo is yelling out to us from the door way.

"REMEMBER TO BE CAREFUL, DON'T DRINK, DON'T COMMIT CRIMES, AND DO-."

Wooyoung was cut off as San picked him up with one arm around the waist and waved with a sweet simple smile.

"I love your brother."

I giggle at Taehyung's dead serious face, "me to."

Once we are in Tae's black corvette, we drove straight to prom. I'm getting so nervous now and it feels like butterflies in my stomach. Tae pulls me out of the car as I groan out objecting to get out of the car. He got me to the front entrance and luckily no one was out here to see Tae dragging me because we are twenty minutes late.

"Come on Jimin. It's the last time you have to see any of these sad excuses for humans. Your amazing now walk in there with your head held high and show them who you are."

We held eye contact, and just looking into his determined eyes gave me courage.

"Your right. Fighting!" I yell as I fist my hand and make an encouraging movement.

Tae responded with his classic boxy smile.

I turn back to the intricately carved double doors that would eventually lead to the fancy ball room. Pushing them open and walking through the long tiled hallway. On the left right wall there was floor to ceiling windows that overlooked the courtyard that was filled with roses. A marble water fountain in the middle was glistening off of the late afternoon sun.

Taehyung pushed open the doors and we were hit with a wave of loud music and flashing lights.

Taking a breath I step through the doors until we reach the steps that widen as they reach the bottom. I look around and see everyone looking at me.

Tae grabs my hand and give a little squeeze before walking down the steps.

Thank god I didn't fall.

I'm grateful that no ones staring when I look back up.

Until I meet one pair of dark, almond shaped eyes.

Jungkook.

————————————————————————
I love Tae and jimins dysfunctional banter idk maybe it's just me but anywaysss prom chapter next  hehe.

Also if you've read this far hopefully you like it and want to continue but if you didn't know this will be mpreg. It's cool if that's not your thing but if you've never read mpreg I suggest you always try something once. I thought I wouldn't like it but I gave it a try and well here I am writing one lmao