Chapter 2

A Few Weeks Later...

"Get out of my face you worthless piece of shit!" Hyunjin's dad yelled at him, it was 11:50 at night when Hyunjin ran out of the house. He of course went to his favourite stop to gaze at the stars. He then saw a boy shaped figure laying down in the grass. "Who are you?" Hyunjin asked the boy in front of him, then shined his flashlight towards the boy. "H-Hyunjin! A-am I in your s-spot?" Jisung shyly asked. "No...I just came to watch the stars.."

As Hyunjin laid down next to Jisung, they began to chat and look for constellations in the sky. It was about 1 o'clock at night, Jisung then started to panic as his phone began to beep. "H-Hyunjin! C-can we go t-to your house now?" Jisung asked. "But we just met a few weeks ago-" "Please! You n-need to hide me!"Jisung kept on panicking, because he didn't want his parents to find him. "Okay don't worry just come with me and leave your phone here."

After the boys got to Hyunjin's place, the older boy brought the shorter to his room. "We have to be quiet okay baby- I mean Sung" Hyunjin blushed but since it was dark Jisung couldn't tell if he was blushing but to be honest, Jisung was blushing too, he never thought he would hear the word 'baby' come out of Hyunjin's mouth. "Alright I can get some blankets and pillows for you. Just stay here-" "No!" Jisung grabbed the older boy's hand and begged him to stay. "I'm sorry but I have to get some blankets and pillows for you Sung." Hyunjin tried to keep Jisung calm.

"I-I can sleep on the f-floor without a-anything!!" Jisung then started to cry. He didn't want to be left alone in the dark. Especially in a house he wasn't familiar with. "Sungie, I need to get you something-" "No! I-I want y-you to stay!!" Jisung hugged the older and cried into his shoulder. "Shhh it's okay....here how about we get you showered and changed into warm clothes" Hyunjin picked up the shorter and brought him to the bathroom.

After Hyunjin started to run a bath for the other boy, Jisung just looked around and saw that there were a few cigarettes on the floor. "Alright you can get in the bath now" The older boy smiled. "T-thanks..." "do you need help?" Hyunjin asked. The younger boy blushed as the taller boy walked a little closer to him. "I-I w-well..." and before he could make up his mind Hyunjin had already helped him with taking his shirt off.

After Jisung got in the bath, Hyunjin then thought about getting some clothes for the younger. "Alright I'll give you some privacy." Hyunjin walked out of the bathroom and Jisung started to panic. He hated being alone.

"H-Hyunjin...c-come back....p-please...." Jisung kept muttering to himself. "What's wrong Sung?" Jisung then turned his head to be met with Hyunjin holding an oversized sweater and sweatpants in his arms. "P-please don't leave me a-alone..." Jisung cried. "Shhh my dad is asleep." Hyunjin then gently rubbed the younger's back.

"S-Sorry... c-can you stay p-please..." "of course sung, here let me help you" Hyunjin then got some shampoo and started to wash Jisung's hair. Jisung blushed again, Hyunjin was so gentle with him, he felt safe, he never felt safe with anyone until Hyunjin came along. "Alright let's get you dried off and dressed" Hyunjin grabbed a towel and Jisung took it, got out of the tub and dried himself off, and he covered himself with the same towel.

Here is an idea on what Jisung is wearing: