netflix & hot chocolate °

just imagine if y/n and bakugo had there own apartment or house.

"denki!" i yelled, through the screen. i was facetiming my best friend kaminari, while bakugo was out training.

"mhm" he mumbled. he wasn't paying attention.

"have you tried hot cheetos & cream cheese yet?" i questioned

he looks up from his screen and scrunched up his face.

"that sounds so gross! why would i want to try that?"

"dude c'mon, I've seen it all over tiktok. i lowkey wanna try it." i got up from the kitchen table, looking in the pantry if we had hot cheetos. then looking in the fridge if we had cream cheese, and taking all the stuff i needed out.

"i cant eat cream cheese, im lactose.."

"bitch, when the fuck did you become lactose bro?"

"just right now." i sat down at the table, and opened the cream cheese and hot cheetos. taking one hot cheeto and dipping it in the cream cheese.

"you finna die on the toilet"

"try me bitch." i ate the hot cheeto, and surprisingly it was good.

"wait.. thats actually so good." i said taking another one out.

"yea right."

just then the front door slammed open, making me flinch.

"denki"

he was blabbering about how hot cheetos make his quirk act up.

"kaminari!"

"what!! you're not listening to me" he whined.

"shut the fuck up, bakugos home"

"okay bye!" then he quickly hung up the call. bitch.

bakugo stomped down stairs going into the fridge getting a water bottle.

i got up and went towards him.

"hey, how was training?" i ask.

"can you shut the fuck up for 1 minute! fucking idiot." he muttered under his breath. he pushed me outta the way and went upstairs.

i decided to follow him and to see what his deal was.

i knocked on the bedroom door.

"hey bubs, whats wrong?" i quietly said. i waited for him to answer but all i hear is his heavy breathing.

"talk to me.. please?"

he slowly opened the door, letting me in.

"are you okay?" i ask.

"can you stop with the fucking questions!"

i didnt understand, what i was doing wrong.

"i can get you you're favorite things. i could make hot chocolate and we could watch some netflix.. if you want. you dont have too" tears were about to come outta my eyes but i didnt let them. i was always so sensitive.

"oh my god y/n! fine if thats what you want?! lets just go do what y/n wants us to do because shes a controlling, clingy girlfriend!!" he shouted at me.

i-

a tear rolled down my cheek as i look up at him.

"fine.. if that's what you think of me. all i wanted was to be a caring girlfriend for you katsuki." i slowly looked down and walked outta the bedroom going downstairs.