Author's Note: The End of Part One

Hello lovely readers!

This is the end of Part One of "The Girl Who Vanished". I just wanted to add a little note here to express my appreciation.

When I first started writing this story, I had no idea whether anyone would ever take interest in it. But with quarantine and a lot of tiktoks, I felt compelled to write this story; a story that had been rolling around in my mind for far too long. Call it self indulgent, call it a wild daydream, but it gave me an outlet.

I am forever grateful for anyone and everyone who has taken the time to read TGWV. Every comment is read, every vote makes me smile and the amount of times y'all have made my day is countless.

This story has not only made me a better writer but it gave me a community and I could not thank you enough.

With all that said, Part Two already has its own book and that one will be updated; it includes Ana's 3rd and 4th years.

Expect a lot more of the twins, a ton of new secrets and some pretty gnarly revelations. Part One is filled with some spoilers and easter eggs that will make sense later on and I hope y'all are ready to connect the dots. It's a lot.

Once again, thank you so much. My life is better because of y'all.

Alright. Sappy sh!t over. Imma go write. Peace out.

-Car
Your-Friendly-Neighbourhood-Fanfic-Writer