Newbie

JULY❤️
We ran to a park, I don't know the name on but its not so fancy. I took a break, while Staicy ran to some other dogs (Staicy is my dog, and she is good trained.)

After a while, I rememberd that I haved to look for Staicy. I didnt find her, after two minutes, I heard somebody laugh.
I saw Staicy jumping on a boy. I chuckeld, till Staicy saw me and ran to me, and jumped on me.

"Sorry, she just likes new people"
I said to him with the nicest/cutest voice i had.

"Oh, its okay"
He said, and stod up from the ground. When I saw him, his eyes were melting in mine. His eyes was chocolate brown, like mine. And Brown hair like me, and a beautiful smile.

"Ehm? July"
I said and reached out my hand.
"Cameron"
He said And took my hand.
It was quiet here for a while, till he said.

"New here?"
I nodded, and said.
"Obvious?"
He smirked and said.
"Well yes, but I have to go know. hope too see you again."

I nodded and waved to him.

Cameron

Next morning
I felt something wet on my face. I open my eyes, and the first I saw was Staicy.

"God morning staicy"
I stod up from my bed, and walked to the bathrom.

After some minutes, I heard my alarm turn on. I walked to my phone and turned it off. Then I walked to my closet, and found my high shorts with my white top and grey jacket. I walked down to my kitchen, and found some cereal.

After some minutes, I saw that, I will be late for school. I ran to the door and found my white boots, then ran out the door. And ran to school.

I had two minutes befor school began, so I ran till I hit somebody, and I looked up and saw Cameron.

"Watch were your going!"
I said without thinking
"Sorry, i didnt mean to say it, it just came out."
I said again.
"Its okay, July?"
I nodded, and smiled.
"Are you starting on this school?"
He pointed at the school
I nodded and said.
"Are you?"
"Well, i kinda already go to this school."
He said with his beautiful voice-of-an-angle.
"Do you wanna walk with me rest of the way?"
He asked.
I nodded and began to walk with him.
----------------------------------------------
Thanks for reading.
Will be more soon❤️
Hoped you liked my new book👍
-Linda😋