Chapter 1

??? POV
"MIN FUCKING YOONGI" I know how is this one and only junghoseok "what do you want jung?" "DON'T ACT LIKE YOU DON'T KNOW" "What I do now baby?" I know when I called hoseok baby or some cute name he will irritated because it's simple when you hear your enemy called you sweet word you will irritated it's a habit I know "YOU ARE THE ONE WHO RIPPED MY BOOK" " Some investigation?" YOU-" Hoseok cut by our principal this is not the first time for me idk about hoesuck "Mr.min" pointing on hoseok "My name is hoseok" he cut the principal wow that was fast "ok ok Mr.min hoseok" " JUNG HOSEOK" " Ok and you Mr jung" all students palm there faces " Min Yoongi" " I am sorry I can't remember names faster so why you two fighting always" "it's ok mr.wang and why we are fighting because this min Yoongi doesn't know how to respect" hoseok said " oh pls I am not gonna respect you" " but you can respect books" " I do but they are like you idiots" " but you two have clean the library" "but it's his fault" "your fault is you shouting in hallway for 15 min" " Sorry sir" " it's ok mr. min" " jung Hoseok" " uhh ok mr.jung"

Time skip

Hoseok pov
This is lunch time I seat with my two and only best friends Jin and Taehyung they both Crush on Yoongi friend jin has a crush on namjoon and tae have a crush on jungkook , Yoongi have also a best friend jimin but he is not coming school for some reason.......then I see Yoongi is open his one gift wow what a timing  Yoongi jumped from his seat to table then I see frogs "WHO DO THIS" I know he said that while looking at me "You don't like the gift oppa" 'oppa' I know that word will irritated him " SHUT UP I AM GOING" he stood up and to the bathroom
"You are the only one who can do this"

Author
Sorry for short part and thanks to 44 view in last Book love you all...... HAPPY BIRTHDAY YOONGI OPPA!!!