Yoongi (BTS): Mafia Father (Pt.2)♡

╔══❖═══════❖══╗

╚══❖═══════❖══╝

╚══❖═══════❖══╝

Those dark brown eyes stared at the laying weak man on the ground, who was beaten up very badly. "I should've end you earlier." His deep voice spoke and the corner of his lips turned into a smirk as he pointed the gun at the man. 

The man's eyes went wide. "No-" But before he could continue, he shoot him on his mouth.

"No my ass." He scoffed, the men behind him went to the dead body and picked it up and went out. His phone rang. Groaning a little, he pulled it out and it was an unknown number. "Hello?" He said in a husky deep voice, trying to change his tone.

"Yah!! Asshole where are you?!" A feminine voice spoke. 

"Eunji?" He frowned.

"Who else?" He can feel her rolling her eyes.

"How you got my number?" He asked.

"Oh! Yoon came to café at sharp 5:00 pm, same for me except you."

"WHAT?! He came alone?!" He asked with wide eyes.

"Nah, a handsome man brought him."

"Who?" He felt something in his body when she said 'handsome man'.

"Uh, his name is Jimin." 

"That pabo." He muttered while facepalming. "Anyways, I'm coming there." He cut the call and went to the café. He opened the door and saw Yoon with Eunji and a pink-haired man sitting at one table while chatting and laughing. He walked to them.

"Oh! Yoongi hyung, you're here." The pink-haired man smiled.

"you brought him here, Jimin?" Yoongi asked.

"Yes, he wrote, telling that he wants to meet his friend. I denied but he started to cry, so I had no choice but to bring him here." Jimin shrugged, Yoongi looked at Yoon and saw him giggling while playing with Eunji.

"You can go now," Yoongi ordered, Jimin stood up.

"Okay." He bowed. "By the way, you got a good girl." He whispered in Yoongi's ears before walking out.

"Yoongi, why are you red?" Eunji asked when she saw his red face. He cleared his throat.

"N-Nothing, it's just hot here." He sat where Jimin was sitting, which was beside Yoon and across Eunji.

"I know our orders, do you want anything?" She asked.

"No." He shook his head, she stood up and went away. Yoongi glanced at his son and saw him wiggling eyebrows at him with a grin. Yoon cupped his own cheeks and acted shy like he's copying earlier Yoongi. "I will ban you from meeting Jimin and Namjoon hyung." Yoongi glared at him, Yoon started to dance weird.

Yoon pointed at Eunji and then Yoongi's chest, where the heart was and made a heart sign with his small hands and then patted Yoongi's shoulder with a thumbs up. 

Yoongi understood what he meant and turned into a red tomato. "That's it, ban from meeting them." Yoon silently laughed.

"Here." She suddenly came and put their orders.

4 ᴍᴏɴᴛʜs ʟᴀᴛᴇʀ‌

These past 4 months, three of them have become close. Yoon and Eunji become very close, same for Yoongi. They used to tease each other first but not now. Yoongi was happy to see Yoon always happy with Eunji since he's a mafia and can't get much time for his son.

Yes, he's one of the famous mafias in South Korea, also known as Suga. He always kept his son hidden to keep Yoon out of any danger. That's why he usually wears a mask when with his son, people don't know his face but underworld people knew and this can lead to danger. 

Today, Eunji and Yoongi went to hang out alone since Yoon was already sleeping because of tiredness from playing and Yoongi took Eunji out for a walk. They were walking near a hill area, where you could see mostly whole Seoul from there.

"Let's stop here," Eunji said, he nodded and they leaned on the leaning. "It's beautiful." She smiled while looking at the colourful lights of Seoul.

"Just like you." He said, her heart started to beat fast and she snapped her head to Yoongi, who was already staring at her.

"W-What do you mean?" She stuttered, blush started to appear on her cheeks.

"I said it's beautiful as you." He smiled, his blonde hair was now dyed to purple.

She cleared her throat. "Stop joking." She looked away.

"I'm not joking." He cupped her cheeks and made her face him. "I love you." Those three words made her heart beat a skip.

"Y-You l-love m-me?" She pointed at herself, he nodded. "Why?"

"Why? Because my heart always melts when I see your smile, I want to hug you when you wear those over-size clothes, which makes you look like a small teddy, I always want to stare into your eyes and kiss your lips."

She gulped.

"Besides, Yoon always tells me how he like you as his mom since he grew without any mother, my ex, his mom, just left me after giving birth to him. Now, I want you to be his mom. But I know you won't accept me." He sighed.

"Why?" She tilted her head.

"Because I'm a mafia." 

"Huh?"

"I'm a mafia, Eunji. Suga, the famous mafia in South Korea. How will you accept me?" He let go of her cheeks. "Who wants to get into this dangerous thing?" He looked down, controlling his tears that were threatening to fall.

"What if I accept you?" Her sentence caught his ears, as soon as he looked up, a soft pair of lips were on his. He blinked before melting into her lips and kissed her back with his eyes closed. She smiled in between the kiss before pulling back.

"What do you mean?" He panted a little.

"I already knew about your mafia thingy."

"H-How?" His eyes went wide. 

"Because of Jin. He accidentally slipped something related to the mafia in front of me and you know annoying I'm, he gave up and told me. It's been a month since a knew. And I always felt happy with Yoon. It feels like he's my son. I'm fond of kids a lot and always wanted a kid and was also about to have but something happened in past that I don't have."

"Then why didn't you left?" He frowned. "I mean after knowing me being mafia."

"Isn't it obvious?" She chuckled.

"Huh?" He tilted his head, looking like a lost kitten.

"You're really an asshole." She shook her head. "Because I love you." She smiled, he smiled brightly and pulled her into his embrace.

"I'm very happy." He giggled and buried his face in her neck, she chuckled.

"It means we are dating?" 

He pulled back and looked at her. "Of course, you dumbo." He flicked her forehead.

"Ow!" She whined and started to fake cry while rubbing her head, he laughed at her dramatic self.

"Sorry..." He pecked where he flicked. "My love." He grabbed her chin and bend down, capturing her lips in his.