Nezu's Idea

*3rd person*

It's almost three weeks since the start of the school year and people bearly know eachother. Midoriya is right now friends only with Iida and Uraraka.

*Midoriya's POV*

Our last period before lunch just ended and I was walking to the cafeteria hoping to see my two friends at the table where we usually sit.

"Hey Deku!"

I was realived when I heard that voice. I'm sure it was Uraraka's voice, I mean Iida can't sound like a girl, or meaby he can?...I need to write this thought down later.

"Hi Uraraka and Iida" I said with a soft smile on my face

Or atleast i think it was soft.

"Hello Midoriya" Iida said while doing some movemets with his hand, it looks like those chop chop movements, while cutting with a knife.

I started to move towards the line for food.

While I'm waiting I notice a boy with red spicky hair I think he's in my class actually! ...

...He's coming towards Kacchan.....

...Oh no..

I hope Kacchan doesn't blast him in the face!

*Kirishima's POV*

Man It's been almost three weeks since my first year in UA started and I only made two friends [Not counting Mina since I know her from middle school]

I'm not complaining! I've actually made very good friends, two boys, one with black hair, black eyes and very straight teeth his name is Sero and a guy with yellow eyes, very yellow hair and a black stripe that kinda looks like a lightning, his name is Kaminari they're both really fun.

Sero, Kaminari and I were sitting at a table at the cafeteria, while they were talking and being the dorks they are, my eyes were just wandering around the cafeteria, I wasn't really interested about their topic since they were talking about girls. I don't know why but I just never felt well feel the need to talk or fantasize about girls....It just doesn't fit right with me.

So there I was, taking every small detail of the cafeteria and people, before a blonde haired boy catched my eye, I'm sure I saw him somewhere.

He lookes pretty manly.....

and handsome

no homo tho!

After a while I decide to ask Sero if I should befriend the blondie, I'm pretty sure that Sero is more smarter then Kaminari.

"Hey Sero, do you think I should befriend that guy?" I said pointing at the blond

"I don't think it's the best idea dude." Sero said with a worried look.

"Why?" I asked with a confused look on my face

"Didn't you hear him? He's in our class and doesn't sound very nice if you ask me."

I think for a few seconds.

"I'll try to befriend him anyway." I said already standing up from my seat.