An IzuOcha chapter for yall

|*Midoriya's POV*|

Right now I'm in my class at least 10 minutes before our first period starts also talking to Uraraka, I'm kinda sad that I didn't win the sports festival but a part of me is also happy, because I helped Todoroki understand that his fire quirk is his power and not his fathers, he's been sticking with Uraraka, Iida and I since we got here! Tsuyu also joined us not a long time ago before the sports festival, I think we're making an awesome group! Or squad? That doesn't matter...

I'm just glad I have more friends, I've also befriended Kirishima, Kaminari, Sero and Mina, they're really fun but I think they're already a squad I think they call it "the Bakusquad"? I think they call it like that because they started to stick with Kacchan. I'm glad he's making friends, he seems like he considers Kirishima as a friend since I've heard Kacchan call him by his name at the sports festival.

I suddenly felt my phone buzzing, so did Uraraka's

We both turned on our phones assuming that the "Bakusquad" was talking in the group chat since they're usually the one's that are talking I was right I just pressed mute and turned off my phone, then I looked up at Uraraka she also turned off hers.

"Hehe...Anyways!-"

I could see she was very excited, so I tried matching her mood. Uraraka's a very cute and good friend...

Did I say cute?... I mean she's very pretty, kind, I swear I get lost in her amber eyes and-

Oh no...

Do I like Uraraka? I mean I do like her but...

Do I like like her?

Ah! I know Mina said that she's a specialist at this kind of stuff or how she said-

"-I'm a specialist when it comes to romance and shipping-"

I'll just have to ask her after school.

"Uhm Deku?"

I snaped from my thoughts when I heard my name

"Hm?" I answer smiling slightly

"Is it just me or does Bakugou look really red?" Uraraka asked pointing at Kacchan's desk

I turned around to see a very red kacchan. It can't be because of anger, no one was talking to him but he was looking at his phone... Meaby he was texting in the group chat and they pissed him of?

"He clearly doesn't look angry it almost looks like he's..." Uraraka said then stopped and thinked for a few seconds

"Flusterd!"

"He's what?"

"Flusterd!" She said with a soft smile and I could feel that my cheeks got a lot warmer just seeing her smile so softly

"Oo! Meaby he's got a crush!" She said with a lot of excitement in her voice

"I don't think Kacchan is capable of loving someone..."

|*Uraraka's POV*|

"I don't think Kacchan is capable of loving someone..."

-Mutter mutter-

Then I started to hear Deku muttering so decide to think about it too.

I think for a while untill I come to a conclusion

"Deku I think that everybody is able to love! Even if they don't seem to... Or they're asexual!"

"Yeah... Your right Uraraka." I smile brightly as he didn't mention anything against asexuality, I was happy that he didn't mind me bringing it up