part 15

"You can meet him" a nurse said .taehyung stand up and go to the room of where mr.kang was laid on bed .taehyung knock at the door and "come in" mr.kang said .taehyung walk towards mr.kang and sit  beside him on the chair .

Mr.kang was laid in the bed ."thank you for saving me thank you so much " mr.kang  said to taehyung. "It's okay uncle " taehyung said in his kind tone."you know what I can't pay you back for saving me in my entire life " mr.kang said. "I am okay with it uncle btw do you remember me" taehyung ask.

"Remember you???" Mr.kang ask in confusion. "Yeah in geochang  that farmer's son who was used to play with your daughter hyera" taehyung said. "Yeah I remember it his name was taehyung "mr.kang said .

" but I can't do anything for u taehyung if I can do you can ask me" mr.kang said ."where is hyera????"taehyung ask."hye--ra  I don't know "mr.kang said ."what did you mean you don't know " taehyung ask."because she was not coming home for so much days" mr.kang said .

"Does something happened between you and her" taehyung said thinking that she might be in her friend house  because they have fight or something like that ." Happened??? It's happened from her birth I give her so much pain and hate" mr.kang said his eyes were full in tears ."are you okay " taehyung ask ."hmm yeah I am" mr.kang said wiping his tears and give a small smile in eyes.

Taehyung lose hope and go to his car and start it .he was driving but someone push his car from the other car . "Exuse me what the hell are you doing " taehyung yell but the car go from there .rain start and taehyung  came at his apartment parking area .he park the car and was going but someone started punching him ."who the hell are you and why are you punching me" taehyung said.

" you forgot me" someone said .taehyung can feel like he listen this voice .taehyung was in rain full wet and he was thinking that who it can be  but until he realise who is it he stab the knife in stomach. Taehyung became in shock and he  see that other men was non other than kai .

B

unch of  mens came in circle and start beating him .taehyung push them and run towards his apartment.  Y/n was sitting on couch of hall thinking and worrying about why taehyung didn't come yet .

Someone ring the bell .y/n fastly open it to see who is it but she become shock to see taehyung like this .his stomach have so much blood coming. "What happened taehyung " y/n ask worriedly. "First let me sit" taehyung said
weakly .

y/n take one hand of taehyung and help him to sit in the couch of hall room."we should go to hospital " y/n said and was going to call the ambulance but taehyung stop him by gripping
his one hand .

"No treat me in my house" taehyung said. "What the hell are you saying taehyung you are losing so much blood we should go to hospital and why we can't go to hospital????" Y/n ask ." We can't means we can't because he is there" taehyung said. "He?who??"
Y/n ask.

"Kai" taehyung said making y/n shock ."do he do this???" Y/n ask worriedly ." Yeah" taehyung said. "It doesn't not Matter you health is more important than me " y/n said. "I said no than no" taehyung said. "But" y/n said.
"no buts treat me in my home " taehyung said. "Okay.......fine"
y/n said.

Y/n help taehyung to go in his room and make him laid in her bed."first change your clothes " you said ."I can't I can't even stand than how can I change my clothes help me " taehyung said breathing heavily. " but how can I change your clothes at least change your jeans" y/n said. " okay then you will help me to stand with closing eyes" taehyung said. "Okay "
you said .

You take his on your shoulder .he change his jeans into another one  and was going to open his shirt."ouch" taehyung said. "What happened "y/n said with closing eyes." I don't know I just feel dizzy and weak so much" taehyung said. "It's because you lose extra blood btw do you wear your jeans" you ask. "Yeah" taehyung said . You open your eyes and see taehyung was going to uncounscious.

You again laid him in the bed and fastly come with the medical kit ."taehyung.....taehyung are you okay" y/n ask.  He just nod in yes ." Can I open your shirt  to treat your stomach" you ask .  He again nod .you open his shirt and treat the stomach there was so much blood coming from.after treatment you realise that taehyung became uncounscious and his body was heating because of fever .

"Aigoo he has so much high fever now what should I do?" You said to yourself being  in panic. You go to kitchen and take  a bowl with full of water with a hanky .you came and  sit on the bed and check his temperature.

You wet the hanky with the cold water and put it on the head of taehyung to calm the fever . After 5 minutes,  you change the water because the hanky becomes hotter because of taehyung
fever .full night you stayed up to treat taehyung worrying about him  .

Next morning

Taehyung wake up and see that y/n fall asleep sitting  on bed .he remove the hanky from his head and pull y/n towards her making y/n sleep in her arms .y/n open her eyes and see that taehyung was seeing you .........