Chapter 1||First Day at UA.

ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 1|| ꜰɪʀꜱᴛ ᴅᴀʏ ᴀᴛ ᴜᴀ

           (This is the recommended song you play while reading this!) 

Y/N Got out of bed hitting her alarm clock, she slipped on her slippers and started walking to her closet, yesterday she got a box of the UA uniform, of course she took that out and put that on quickly, she didn't fix her hair she never worried about that stuff. She ran down stairs seeing her mom fixing some breakfast, "Good morning dear!" Y/N mom walked to the table putting down her breakfast, "Good morning..." she said normally in her shaky tone, her mom looked worried at Y/N, "Did you put on any of the make up I bought you?" she asked hoping she would say yes, "No I didn't, sorry." She started eating quickly she didn't want to be late, "Oh, well then, have fun at school!" She said in a happy tone trying to cheer her up, "What's fun about school, it's not like I'm going to make friends anyway." She walked out the house heading to UA.

She reached UA, she started walking up to the front of the school. She looked around hoping somebody would show her inside until some tapped her from behind, Y/N screamed, she gets scared easily, "Ouch..." a pink hair girl said with weird eyes, "Oh, sorry!" she apologized over and over again, "It's fine! Your Y/N right?" she questioned Y/N smiling, "Yeah... why. are you going to kidnap me?!" Y/N pupils started shaking and getting smaller, "No no! I'm Mina Ashido, I will be taking you to are class! Your in class 1-A!" Y/N sighed in relief, "Ok! Lets go!!!" She said cheerfully.

Y/N and Mina finally made it to class 1-A, "Right in there!" Mina walked into the door, behind her came Y/N, "Hello L/N." A teacher said, Y/N thought to herself, 'That's the teacher my mom said name is  Aizawa, "Hello." She still stood at the door while everybody stared at her, she started playing around with her fingers to calm down, she was getting worried, "Well, come and introduce yourself." Aizawa motioned Y/N to come to the front of the class, she walked up to the front as everybody's eyes followed her, "I'm L/N Y/N I h-hope we can all be f-friends." She had trouble saying friends because she never had any, "Okay, you can go sit behind the ash blonde boy over there, she did as she was told and walked to go sit behind him. Class went on as people whispered about Y/N she started clicked her pen and biting her finger nails, "Hey, could you stop fucking clicking your pen?" The ash blonde boy said, "Yeah, sorry." his voice sounded scary.

Class was over meaning it was lunch time, she started grabbing her stuff quickly and headed out the room trying to be the first outside, luckily she did, Y/N walked to the table in the back sitting in the dark eating, she smiled while eating. She didn't notice some people coming towards the table, the pink hair girl that showed her to the class room, the ash blonde boy, a red haired boy that had teeth of a shark, a boy that had hair that kind of looked like lighting, and a boy with black hair with a smile on his face. They all walked over to the table and sat down, Y/N got scared and started to grab her stuff and leave, then Mina put her hand on her shoulder pushing her back down to where she was sitting, "No, don't leave!!!" Y/N sighed going back to eating, "SO," Mina started talking, "Tell us about yourself!" Y/N didn't answer thinking she was talking about one of the other people even though it looked like they were all good friends, "Hello?" The ash blonde boy said, Y/N looked up seeing them all staring at her, "Are you talking to me..?" Y/N looked around to see if there were any other people she could be talking to, "Duh!" Y/N started fiddling with her hands again she was starting to get scared, "Well uh..." Y/N didn't know what to say, she felt like she was going to throw up, she grabbed her food and ran to go find a bathroom.

Y/N POV

I ran into a bathroom, then ran into a bathroom stall, 'Stupid....' I thought to myself, I sat on the toilet seat eating more of my lunch, My watch started buzzing, 'Oh its that time already..'  I was about to grab my bag then realizing I didn't have it, 'Damn it!' I grabbed my lunch and left the stall slamming it behind me, throwing away the lunch into the trash can on my way out, 'I still have time to go to class and look for my bad then do it' I ran to the class, nobody was there yet, great. I ran up to my seat and grabbed my bag looking threw it, 'Got it!' I took out the box cutter looking around to make sure nobody was there, I rolled up my sleeve, I looked at all the cuts I had from cutting myself, I found a place on my arm and started cutting, I cried but not loud, I heard the door open, Bakugou if I can recall, walked into the room I quickly threw the box cutter into my bag and rolled my sleeve down losing blood by the minute, "What are you doing here?" Bakugou asked me as he sat down in his seat, "I'm just waiting for class to start." I said, I felt dizzy very dizzy. More kids came into the classroom, then then the teacher came in, I felt like I was going to pass out, the teacher began talking while I couldn't even keep one eye open, my head fell onto the desk, "Now, can anybody answer this question." the teacher said, "Y/N can you tell me the answer." I passed out, all I heard was some of my classmates running over to me and shaking and then somebody lifted up my arm seeing my sleeve soaked with blood, then I blacked out.

Bakugou's POV  

I kept shaking Y/N until round face lifted up her arm to see her sleeve soaked with blood,  "Oh my.. GOD!" round face yelled, "Her sleeve is soaked with blood, somebody take her to recovery girl!!! Quick!" I quickly picked up Y/N running to take her to recovery girl, how the hell did this happen? I wanted to see for myself, I rolled her sleeve up to see cuts and the most recent one pouring blood, pulled her sleeve down, This girl was cutting herself?! 

 ──── ✧《✩》✧ ────

I sat next to the girl, I thought to myself, 'I need a nickname for her...' I looked her up and down, she was sleeping, I looked at her hair, it was all black and crazy, "Crazy hair..." I muttered under my breath. I stared at her for a while until I heard somebody coming into the room, recovery girl, "Ah, Bakugou, your not supposed to be here right now!" She said going to the other side of the bed where crazy hair was sleeping, "Oh, yeah sorry." I looked at her one more time before leaving the room heading back to class.

Y/N'S POV

I woke up in a bed, it looked more like those beds you sit on when you go to the doctor, I looked around more seeing I was alone in the room, "What... what happened." I slowly sat up, then the memories started coming back to me, "Oh..." I got out the bed, I still had my uniform on so that's good. I left the room, "Which way was the class again..." I started walking to the class. I got to the door opening it, everybody looked back at me, "I see your back now Y/N, go on and sit down." Mr. Aizawa said to me, I went to my seat still feeling like everybody was looking at me, I almost felt like throwing up. Mr. Aizawa began teaching again.

3RD POV

School was finally over for the students, Y/N grabbed her bag, before walking out she thought that somebody might of taken her box cutter, she assumed that everybody had left the class room so she set her bag down and started looking threw it, "Found it..." she said under her breathe, "You found what crazy hair?" the ash blonde stood behind her, she quickly threw the box cutter in her bag, "N-nothing- why are you still here?" Y/N said zipping up her bag and standing up, "Well because I forgot something, now that I answered your question, answer mine." The ash blonde said getting closer to her. Y/N couldn't tell him what she was looking for, she was already in deep shit, the school probably called her mom telling her what happened, "Sorry!" She ran out the room dragging her bag behind her.

Bakugou's POV 

Crazy hair ran out the classroom dragging her bag behind her, "Hey!" I shouted trying to run after but by the time I ran out to the hall way she was gone, she is a fast runner a very fast one. 'What the fuck.' I thought to myself, 'What did she find in her bag?' 'it must be important if she couldn't even tell me' 'Does she know that I am the one that took her to recovery girl?' All lot of questions were floating in my mind about that girl, 'She's cute...' NO! What the hell am I thinking, these feeling are just temporary, right?