Theo- lies

"Do you love me?" 

I snapped by head and looked over his stone-cold face wanting to see what he meant. Did he feel it too? But I found nothing. Love, do I love him? Maybe I could have one day, if things were different but . . . i can't.

"no no , I don't love you, its just the bond we can't help it" I didn't control my tongue as I let it roll out tasting like poison.

"I don't need you, and you don't need me. I moved on and things are perfect I'm okay with us just being friend."

The lies can out so easy and to be honest it didn't sound at all like me. the truth I think about you every single night. I think of all the long nights with you beside me, and the talks we shared, I can't sleep tight when I'm not beside you, I feel like I'm no longer moving. I cry about you.

But I'll only say you'll never seen tears in my eyes about you. I'll be fine if I live without you, I don't care if your gone. I've got a new girl and she's my whole world and I don't care if you're not sleeping alone. I don't spend hours sitting here all alone thinking of you. Why would I?

These are the lies that I tell myself at night, the only things keeping me alive These are the lies I have to live by.

"a friend?" he asked his voice low . . .dark.

I feel like it doesn't make sense, being apart is not something I can do. I need him in my life, even if it's just a friend. So I'm given all I got to make him stay without being the road block in the way of his future. To be honest its tearing me up inside and driving me insane.

"we were always friends Alex and I'm not stopping unless you want me to"

"no, I can handle friends" he said moving out towards me. at least he still wants me around.

"I should probably apologize ot her" Alex said as we exited the room heading back to the party.

"shes a good girl she'll forgive you" I reassured him as we made it down stairs of the porch finding Helena easily.

"Helena" she turned surprised to see Alex behind her, she was so mad about what happened, as an omega she is always a target and she thought that was what alex was doing.

"im sorry for earlier today, I'm just worried about Theo, he's my best friend and I don't want to see im hurt"

Guilt

As his lips start speaking my name my heart beat quickens and my stomach churned. He was not someone I wanted hurt and not matter what I do I always seem to hurt him. But guilt is a big pill that I'm swallowing down and now it seems I'm addicted to it.

"I care about him too, I promise not to hurt him" she said not looking at me only alex. Their stare was uncomfortable to watch, a silent conversation between them. He noedded at her before holding out his hand which she quickly returned smiling at him. That's when the party really started.

My foot starts to tab as I bop my head to shut up and dance with me, Helena smiles and grabs my hand pulling me onto the dance floor. I dint know how it happened, but I started to dance and actually enjoy It. I felt a back bump into my own and I turned surprised to find Alex behind me. I gulped not staring at the sweat forming on his brow or his shirt clinging to his tight frame.

"Theo" I smiled to see his mother in his arms breathing heavily obviously out of breath.

"you alright?" I asked her till holding onto Helena's hands. She smiled and looked up at her son fondly.

"it's hard keeping up with him" she said, and Helena smiled and quickly joined the conversation.

"your telling me, I practically being dragged" she said letting go of my hands waving her arms around making everyone laugh.

"you started it" I said make being loud and for a moment like before, like nothing has changed.

"you know what switch partners" before I was given a chance to object the horrible idea Helena was taken from my arms and spun around the dance floor by Alex's mom.

"Well that happened" Alex said standing next me looking at the laughing girls move farther away from us.

"Dance?" he asked holding his hand out to me, I sighed n=knowing I shouldn't do it but I couldn't help It – I took his arm. He spun me around just like old times when we were learning how to dance for prom.

I enjoyed it being with him not worrying about what other people might say or if someone might find out. It was just us -

Just us and – some idiot waving at me.

I noticed someone waving me down, I nearly groaned as I noticed the familiar head of red. Max started dancing like an idiot before holding up his hands making a circle with one and then with his pointer finger he----

WOOOOH, so much for pg, I thought looking away from him and back at Alex, he was leading us so I didn't even realize that he dipped me holding me up from falling to the ground. The music was clear in my ears as I listen to ever word not daring to look away form him.
Deep in her eyes

My breath hitched as I stared at him as he held me tight nit daring to move us as everyone around us continued to dance.
I think I see the future

But when I looked at his eyes I saw everything I wanted the future to be, but I knew better that this couldn't be true, we couldn't dance like this as any thing more than friends
I realize this is my last chance

I never had a chance.

I moved out of his arms and away from the mouth that was calling my name. I eld my arms as I went as fast as I could telling myself It's okay . . . let it go.

Get out of there and find someone.

Stop what your doing you don't want to ruin his chance. It felt like I was on repeat replaying the same song over and over

I don't wanna be in love

But not matter how many lies I say or think when I'm alone I know I can no longer hid it.

I love him.