「 ℙᎯℛᏆℰ ⅅUℰ 」

Years sweep by like white tufts of dandelion fluff through the wind, flying upwards into the skies never to be seen again. The vibrant colours of the hill faded as well, nothing like its former glory.

The girl on the hill stands idly, taller and more proud. Her longer lavender locks catch the wind's breeze, catching cherry blossom leaves in its midst.

Running up the hill was the once young lad; green jacket now only slightly oversized, hanging further than his hands and lapping behind him when he moved. Almost instantly the girl acknowledged his presence, barely turning around.

"Hello again, Naegi-kun. It's been a while."

"Ah, Kirigiri-san. Of course you'd be here~!"

"What, were you thinking otherwise?"

The boy looked up towards the cerulean blue sky, very few wisps of white slashing across the otherwise spotless atmosphere. The aged pathway of stomped-down grass blades were proof enough that such a road had been traveled on many times. Even in a span of years.

Only a single color of pink broke the contrast of its natural colours; a heart shaped box behind the boy's back.

"H-Happy Valentine's Day, Kirigiri-san..."

Eyes widening to the sound of 'Valentine', the lavenderette turned around to have said box held in her direction, slightly trembling due to the boy's shaking grasp. She knew he went through a lot of trouble just to get it for her sake, and she respected that.

Taking a deep breath, the girl's fingertips gripped at the side of the box, accepting it with a miniscule smile. Her fingers crept over the rose carnation on the heart's top left curve, feeling the lace surrounding the beautiful flower.

"...Why me?"

"B-Because... I like you...!"